This whole SR4 vs. GTA V thing is getting out of hand

On PC you have Saints Row IV to enjoy for a month or two until Watch Dogs releases.

i'm not really interested in watch dogs. i'm watching "idolninja.com" "saintsrowmods.com" and "gtav.net" multiple times a day hoping some news is released. i haven't looked at some watch dogs news in a couple of weeks now.

You should research/invest in a good RSS reader..

i'm not really interested in watch dogs. i'm watching "idolninja.com" "saintsrowmods.com" and "gtav.net" multiple times a day hoping some news is released. i haven't looked at some watch dogs news in a couple of weeks now.

For gta I just type grand theft auto 5 in google and most of the time the newest stuff is right there :p Yeah, I check saintrowmods and gta 5 news everyday. Unlike you I am interested in Watch Dogs, but that one I check about once or twice a week. If there is an open world and there are cops to kill, I'm in :D

You should research/invest in a good RSS reader..

i don't need that. i enjoy visiting websites every day. or i wouldn't have anything to do. besides it's always fun to browse websites and see other interesting stuff as well.

And a new F5 key.

what do you mean? i refresh pages all the time. if i need to.

For gta I just type grand theft auto 5 in google and most of the time the newest stuff is right there :p Yeah, I check saintrowmods and gta 5 news everyday. Unlike you I am interested in Watch Dogs, but that one I check about once or twice a week. If there is an open world and there are cops to kill, I'm in :D

my favorite games are mostly open world games. as long as i can walk around and do stuff i don't mind if i'd need to kill cops or don't need to. but i'm not looking for news for every open world games out there.

what do you mean? i refresh pages all the time. if i need to.

That was the joke. You need a new F5 key because you wore out your current one refreshing pages. :p

i don't need that. i enjoy visiting websites every day. or i wouldn't have anything to do. besides it's always fun to browse websites and see other interesting stuff as well.

An RSS reader would let you know when those sites are updated, so you don't need to visit them constantly, allowing you to visit even more, different sites.

That was the joke. You need a new F5 key because you wore out your current one refreshing pages. :p

lol now i get it :D yes i'm a bit hyper regarding these kinds of things. i mostly keep pages like these idle and refresh them to see something new ;)

An RSS reader would let you know when those sites are updated, so you don't need to visit them constantly, allowing you to visit even more, different sites.

that would come in handy. i'll try looking into one. thanks for the advice. probably firefox has a plugin for it.

it's only when you look at sales expectations. it doesn't have to be that it will be a better game. but we get to enjoy saints row iv atleast a couple of weeks earlier than GTA V. until then. only expectations can tell.
A couple of weeks?There hasn't even been an announcement for gta v for pc and if it does it will be late just like gta iv so this is wrong.

A couple of weeks?There hasn't even been an announcement for gta v for pc and if it does it will be late just like gta iv so this is wrong.

oh no in that post i was talking about the console release of GTA V. not the pc release. i will be awaiting the pc release of GTA V as much as GTA V itself for the platforms it will currently be released on. the pc release of saints row iv will be released a couple of weeks earlier than the console releases of GTA V. that's what i meant.

Back