SPOILERS Thoughts so far?

So, anyone else notice the censor bars are messed up it seems they didn't adjust a lot of clothing and censor bars to heavier sided characters? Also, do we have to pass certain missions to unlock the pre-order stuff? None of it is available so far. The choices are female clothing are so ugh....

Other then that, game is GREAT so far. Hilarious as hell, though peds seem to be REALLY hostile in my game. Also, I've seen some female peds with some gorgeous clothing...lol

thoughts:
you got the touch~
you got da POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

peds seem to be REALLY hostile in my game.

I've noticed this as well... I'm just minding my business super jumping around and when I decided to start walking, WHAM! Peds be hitting me...

I've noticed this as well... I'm just minding my business super jumping around and when I decided to start walking, WHAM! Peds be hitting me...

As it should be; SR2 style. I hated the peds in SRTT that all would just run or cower.

Yeah, loving it so far. Already a little OCD on the clusters, lol. I am thinking that I will most likely be making a pot of coffee instead of sleeping...

Running really well on my GTX260 card, too, very smooth and above minimum settings. I think I want to marry Volition and have it's/their babies. With the mods that will be possible with the sdk I'm sure I will be playing this constantly for years, not just the once a year or so I play SR2 and 3.

Such a damn fun game, and I know I've still got so much more to discover! :D

I have absolutely no clue how in the fuck I am still awake, other than playing this. Spent basically 8.5 hours straight on it. (not really a good thing, I know lmao luckily I'm not busy today at least. Tomorrow will be fun considering my sleep now.) I'm loving it! I'm not very far in the main story, I'm kind of going for a complete-it-all run before the final main missions. (Well, as much as is possible. Not worried about Coop stuff yet.) The new activities are great, the Rift ones gave me a good challenge. Blazin is so far my new favorite though, do wish there were some harder ones but maybe some mods will add that later :) Also getting a kick out of some of the ped behaviors like already posted. I really like the glitching/cyber visual effects too. Speaking of Cyber, those rims are so sweet. Just wish they were colorable.

But I've got to say, the performance is the biggest standout for me. The game's running better than I honestly expected, and what I expected I would've been perfectly content with. I have the settings up just a bit from SRTT, (basically the post processing being on at all) which ran fine other than some dips every now and then. (Usually for seemingly random situations oddly.) But SRIV is running like butter the whole way through. And in that entire time of playing, not one crash or glitch. I hope most are enjoying the same experience. From what it's been for me, fucking stunning job on the PC version Volition!

those clusters and side missions take SOOOO much time, they are a huge distraction from the main story lol. I'm only at Matt so far and I've been at it since release lol

What happened to all the clothes that used to be in Let's Pretend?

Like the separate Steelport hero/heroine costumes.

I still have to wait till Friday ! :(

This is looking like a huge timesink indeed, I'm loving it. I specially like that all the activities are really fun this time around, and superpowers feel very slick to use, I love mixing up super moves on the fly. Also, everything Matt Miller is so great.

Back