SPOILERS Thoughts so far?

my only question that this didnt answer.
WHAT THE F**K HAPPEN TO KILLBANE?!?!

If I had to take a guess, blown up with the earth. Or abducted by Zinyak.

Last edited:
My apologies. I couldn't seem to find a spoiler tag. I edited the post to remove the spoiler.

i loved the game, my only issues is how little dialog they had for random ped's and how i couldn't beat certain missions when i was streaming due to frame rate drop

I beat the game last night before going to bed. I guess if the overall theme of this game was sci-fi and whatnot, it would only be suitable to have the Mass Effect 3 element in there. I'm currently at 95% completion since I still need the collectables. I ended up doing the Activities and Targets before doing the quests which actually made the side quests easy to complete. Overall, I'm somewhat overwhelmed by how much there is to do in this game. The challenges seemed easier and more fun than SR3 (although there are some challenges that I keep falling short of the Gold reward).

I just beat it and my only real complaint (story wise) is [REDACTED]. That whole deal was stupid. I won't go into spoilers, he was in the trailer so that in itself isn't a spoiler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back