Unexplainable Crashing.

Maybe this will help. When I exit the mech it gives me a crash report saying that "Saints Row IV Inauguration Station has crashed" even though I don't have the Inauguration Station.
This is just a mixup on the strings and should be fixed with today's patch.

I have been having the same issue as everyone else and i tried what SgtLz said ^^ and it crashes.

And all my drivers are upto date
So he must be right.

Pc Specs:
Intel i 7-3770
32 gb Ram
Geforce GTX 650 Ti
Windows 8
Please continue posting event log information. I'd like to see it for this mech crash.

Please continue posting event log information. I'd like to see it for this mech crash.

I don't know if this is what you're looking for

Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 520bf117
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 004036e6
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

I don't know if this is what you're looking for

Fault Module Version: 1.0.0.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 520bf117
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 004036e6
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
That is it exactly, thank you.

Bang bang, you're dead.

Sometimes I wonder if people do this just for a laugh or if they are really just that dumb. Well, still better then people asking for support and then coming up with a whole story about they got the game from a friend of their brother which they only got to play at their friends place or something like that. Your comment truly was the cherry on the cake though ^^

Sometimes I wonder if people do this just for a laugh or if they are really just that dumb. Well, still better then people asking for support and then coming up with a whole story about they got the game from a friend of their brother which they only got to play at their friends place or something like that. Your comment truly was the cherry on the cake though ^^
He unfortunately isn't the only pirate in this thread, Yorpie. It really galls me how people will complain and ask for assistance if they haven't purchased the game.

Well, the game started crashing in the beginning, which got me to lower the graphic settings in the first place, only to get me far enough to get to the rescue Matt mission.
Then it started to crash regardless how low I got my graphic settings.
Can you try the mech cheat and see if entering/exiting the mech causes a crash for you, lethalcoffee?

Try using the Unlock All (unlockitall) cheat to unlock the mech in the Phone menu, call the number and then try to get out.
When you try to exit the mech, it immediately crashes.
Whatever's causing all the crashing during Matt's rescue mission is caused by the mech.
A friend of mine decided to have someone else beat the Matt mission for him after trying see above then went for Gat's rescue mission, and they crashed near the part where you get to Johnny's broken containment pod.
Whatever's causing the crash, it has something to do with the robot.

any solution on the matt miller mission? :/

I am having the same issue it stops responding right after you jump onto the ship with Matt. I'm using GeForce GTX 770.

This is a known issue with the pirated version of the game. Please integrate your Steam account to prove that you actually own the game.

Back