Unlimited Super Powers Mod

*IdolNinja approves*
If your game crashes or you have any issues, download this updated file
Just to clarify: Which version of the mod is this? (regular, longer timers, Extended Rift compatibility)

Edit: I also see you've got the non-glitching city edit in there too, what other edits do you use? Just so I know what to expect.

Last edited:
Just to clarify: Which version of the mod is this? (regular, longer timers, Extended Rift compatibility)

Edit: I also see you've got the non-glitching city edit in there too, what other edits do you use? Just so I know what to expect.
This is the regular version and yeah I added the non glitching city mod for myself and forgot to edit it out on this file but that's just it.

@tanminghao2002 my release isn't working for you ? and please be more specific about the error your facing (a picture would be great)
works perfectly for me anyways.

miranzz nothing special is just after installing the mod and put it into the root folder and open sriv and it dosent work

or u must install the file that is posted by the author and overwrite it with these file

Last edited by a moderator:
tanminghao2002, try it without any other mods installed. If that works, you apparently have some incompatible mods that you need to combine.

If it doesn't work, please set up your Steam profile so that we can be sure that you have the correct version of the game. Mods crashing is a common symptom of pirated versions and we don't like to waste time trying to support them. You can see instructions here:

First off, this is an amazing mod. I used WinMerge to combine it with the Zinyak Mech mod and the Nuke from any height mod. In doing so, my weapon upgrades disappear every time I load my game. Any ideas on which mod might have that affect, or how I might have screwed it up? Do I need a newer version of weapons.xtbl? Thanks so much!!!!

Back