SPOILERS Unlock all weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello then here I made this mod to unlock all weapons in stores friandfly fire. I will try to improve it to add other weapons , we can say that this is the first version

The probe is a dlc only weapon. Please remove this from your mod. I've deleted the download in the meantime.

And, uhh, why is this? Don't you think some of us may not have the money to get these DLCs?

Well people work full-time jobs to make games exist.

Your parents are the only people in the world who might feel obligated to give you free handouts. If you want something other people work extremely hard on then yeah it's decent of you to buy it and then you both win. You get something you enjoy, and the developer does better.

And, uhh, why is this? Don't you think some of us may not have the money to get these DLCs?
I'll tell you a story: You did a great game which everyone want to play. But - they don't have money. That means they can just put some crack to the internet and you'll be alright with it?

The same situation with DLCs. If you would make some DLCs for your game to get some money but people don't have money to buy them, would you like that if someone just puts a mod unlocking their content?

Eh, people don't think in these times. :confused: If you don't have a money for games/DLCs, you don't have to play.

Last edited:
I'll tell you a story: You did a great game which everyone want to play. But - they don't have money. That means they can just put some crack to the internet and you'll be alright with it?

The same situation with DLCs. If you would make some DLCs for your game to get some money but people don't have money to buy them, would you like that if someone just puts a mod unlocking their content?

Eh, people don't think in these times. :confused: If you don't have a money for games/DLCs, you don't have to play.
Let's not forget the extraordinary amount of trust that Volition has put in the modding community. They could have obfuscated their code to make modding next to impossible, but instead they're working on an official SDK to make modding easier. With this comes the understanding that people aren't going to shit up their upload site with modded characters, and aren't going to abuse this trust to steal content.

Plus, the probe is a bonus included in a $10 preorder of two upcoming mission packs, which is a damn good deal. If you're having trouble justifying that expense, then rationalize it as a tip for the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back