V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

How do you customize your character when you're out of the intro mission and get the powers?
Reset your key bindings if you haven't already and use the following keys to access the stores:
Rim Jobs, Crouch(Ctrl)+ left arrow key
Rusty's Needle, Crouch(Ctrl) + right arrow key
Image as Design, Crouch(Ctrl) + up arrow key
Let's Pretend, Crouch(Ctrl) + down arrow key

Tried installing mod to root directory game and when I load a savegame the game crashes and then immediately reloads. I move the files to the Mods folder and I can only get to Image as Designed, and then only by holding crouch on the 360 gamepad. What loads up is a nude female figure with default caucasian dude face, resets to kinzie/gat if anything else is selected.

Great mod!
Any idea how to unlock homie slot 2, 3? I mean, now you can have only one follower.
By the way, with <Flag> change player character </ Flag> you can play for another character.
For ex.
<Homie>
<Name>driveup_homie</Name>
<Display_Name>HOMIES_SAINTS_BACKUP</Display_Name>
<Humans>
<Human>
<Character>npc_titan_summon</Character>
</Human>
</Humans>
<Flags>
<Flag> change player character </ Flag>
</Flags>
<Image_name>ui_homie_35_mech</Image_name>
<_Editor>
<Category>Entries</Category>
</_Editor>
<Audio>PHONE_VEHICLE</Audio>
</Homie>

Tried installing mod to root directory game and when I load a savegame the game crashes and then immediately reloads. I move the files to the Mods folder and I can only get to Image as Designed, and then only by holding crouch on the 360 gamepad. What loads up is a nude female figure with default caucasian dude face, resets to kinzie/gat if anything else is selected.
Sorry but this mod hasn't been designed to work with gamepads so for now you will need to use the keyboard to open the menus, also if image as design is opening every time you crouch go into settings and reset all of your controls by pushing X.
The nude female figure with default male face in image as design is normal, you just need to visit the clothing store first to remove all clothing and then use image as design and when you exit your shouldn't be Gat/Kinzie.
Great mod!
Any idea how to unlock homie slot 2, 3? I mean, now you can have only one follower.
By the way, with <Flag> change player character </ Flag> you can play for another character.
For ex.
<Homie>
<Name>driveup_homie</Name>
<Display_Name>HOMIES_SAINTS_BACKUP</Display_Name>
<Humans>
<Human>
<Character>npc_titan_summon</Character>
</Human>
</Humans>
<Flags>
<Flag> change player character </ Flag>
</Flags>
<Image_name>ui_homie_35_mech</Image_name>
<_Editor>
<Category>Entries</Category>
</_Editor>
<Audio>PHONE_VEHICLE</Audio>
</Homie>
Yeah Fan of Saints already told be that i can use the player character flag to change into that npc. He's overhauling the homies and going to release it in his Expanded Arsenal Mod. I haven't really been focusing on making homies work in this mod.

I guess it's hardcoded because upgrade to add more slots doesn't work. :(
Yep but it's quite buggy so I'm not going to work on this at the moment.

Sorry but this mod hasn't been designed to work with gamepads so for now you will need to use the keyboard to open the menus, also if image as design is opening every time you crouch go into settings and reset all of your controls by pushing X.
The nude female figure with default male face in image as design is normal, you just need to visit the clothing store first to remove all clothing and then use image as design and when you exit your shouldn't be Gat/Kinzie.

The stores don't open at all with keyboard. I discovered it opening with the gamepad purely by accident.

Fucking Awesome Great Job!

Attachments

• srgooh.jpg
    srgooh.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 1,058
Have you tried reseting your keybindings using F1 in the controls menu and keys & buttons.

Yes, tried that as well. No luck in getting the shops up. Are the arrow keys usually bound to any function in the game? Mine don't do anything in game whether I reset to default or not.

Back