V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Can you add more outfit options in Planet Zin? ? Like Elegant Couture outfit nd all?

I don't like Spacesuit outfit that much...:p

Also, mod works fine without any issues...Just add few more outfits if possible...

Yes, tried that as well. No luck in getting the shops up. Are the arrow keys usually bound to any function in the game? Mine don't do anything in game whether I reset to default or not.
Where have you installed the sr4_5_city.lua, control_binding_sets.xtbl and control_schemes.xtbl?
They should be installed in the main folder where the .exe is as for the other files they can be put in the mods folder. (besides cheats.xtbl and unlockables.xtbl they should also be put in the main folder)

Can you add more outfit options in Planet Zin? ? Like Elegant Couture outfit nd all?

I don't like Spacesuit outfit that much...:p

Also, mod works fine without any issues...Just add few more outfits if possible...
Currently it's not possible to add new meshes to the game without the SDK.

Where have you installed the sr4_5_city.lua, control_binding_sets.xtbl and control_schemes.xtbl?
They should be installed in the main folder where the .exe is as for the other files they can be put in the mods folder. (besides cheats.xtbl and unlockables.xtbl they should also be put in the main folder)

I didn't have the files listed here in the root folder, moved them there, now the menu doesn't come up with the keyboard. Just for kicks I plugged in the gamepad again and the store doesn't show up with the gamepad any more either. Just trying ANYTHING I copied these files back to mods so now they're in root and mods... and it works now?

Edit: Works... ish. I can access the stores but now Kinzie's head turns invisible or resets to dudehead any time I change anything.
Edit2: Wait, hell. Are Kinzie's body, head, and hair custom meshes for her character only? Well crud.

Last edited:
I Put Gat With Saints Row IV Clothes ;)

Attachments

• gat.jpg
    gat.jpg
    950.5 KB · Views: 685
Doesn't work for some reason :(((
I put all the files in
C:\Program Files\Saints Row Gat out of Hell
Even tried putting them in
C:\Program Files\Saints Row Gat out of Hell\mods
But neither,doesn't work :(((
do i have to start a new game?
NVM:Fixed it :))

Last edited:
Doesn't work for some reason :(((
I put all the files in
C:\Program Files\Saints Row Gat out of Hell
Even tried putting them in
C:\Program Files\Saints Row Gat out of Hell\mods
But neither,doesn't work :(((
do i have to start a new game?
Your installation directory seems to not be the steam version of the game. Pirating the game is not supported.

Back