V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

Going to delete the mods, verify game cache, and re try.

Edit: Still not working. Installed the file with all of the contents in the root. And also tried with just the sr4_5_city.lua, control_binding_sets.xtbl, and control_schemes.xtbl in the root, with the rest in "mods". Neither worked.
V6 is the latest version of the mod which includes satan boss edit.

Going to delete the mods, verify game cache, and re try.

Edit: Still not working. Installed the file with all of the contents in the root. And also tried with just the sr4_5_city.lua, control_binding_sets.xtbl, and control_schemes.xtbl in the root, with the rest in "mods". Neither worked.

Since it's based off sandbox+ you are almost certainly NOT resetting your binding controls in the right place. See the work in progress thread for SRIV sandbox+ which has screenshots of which exact menu you need to be in to do it.

I've reset it in all of the possible places. It's just making me crouch

Last edited:
You need to put in ALL of the files from the download into the folder, even if it means overwriting them. Have you tried that?

is this correct?

0P07ctP.jpg

hhCxDHR.gif

The on screen keyboard will show both even if you only press one. (it doesn't show me pressing arrows either, nor letters/numbers)

The only folder that I do not have in my GOOH directory is that "mods" folder. I do not know what is in yours but if there is something inside it, try testing it with that folder removed from the directory. Something might possibly be conflicting in there.

Back