V6 - Cheats + Phone + Store menu in Gat out of Hell

very VERY nice work now :) I assume the reason for the store being so lacking is that they're left over assets from SR4. nah well, with the store opened up will only be a matter of time before someone ports them over.

also, anyone else who hasn't been able to get into the store previously, just be sure to wait about 5 minutes before flicking through the suits in the store, some will crash the game if you try view them too soon. just leaving it a few minutes before opening the store seemed to negate the crash for me, though I can't positively confirm it was in fact, waiting that sorted it out.
Thanks.
Also the store can crash sometimes when entering with Gat and selecting some suits, but with Kinzie it seems to work fine.

how to access store ? where i have to put files to make stores appear in the game and play as boss?

Iam n0ob in this department ..lol

Mod excellent)
You couldn't create modes - to play for the boss - separately from Cheats + Phone?)

sorry for bad English =\

how to access store ? where i have to put files to make stores appear in the game and play as boss?

Iam n0ob in this department ..lol

just put the files into your saints row GOOH installation folder (it's the one where your gat out of hell .exe is kept). it will be in local disk (C: )/program files/steam/steamapps/common/ by default and if purchased through steam, then while in game hold 'CTRL' and the corresponding arrow key at the same time to open the store windows instantly.

CTRL + DOWN = Planet Zin (clothes)
CTRL + UP = Image As Designed (plastic surgery)
CTRL + RIGHT = Rusty's Needles (tattoos)
CTRL + LEFT = Rim Jobs (cars) - though this one doesn't work as of yet and trying to access it will open the store window and have it immediately close.

hope that helped.

as for getting the customization to work, it's just a bit of trial and error, certain things work while others just don't as of now. keep having the issue that Rather than using gat's voice which I'd prefer, the player character is simply muted and most of in game dialogue with it.

Nice work !

it would be nice if we could have a menu in the hub for clothes, surgery, tattoos and cars :)
I would like to do that but unfortunately like what Minimaul said There are differnt Lua contexts and its possible the hub is the wrong context for loading store menus.

just put the files into your saints row GOOH installation folder (it's the one where your gat out of hell .exe is kept). it will be in local disk (C: )/program files/steam/steamapps/common/ by default and if purchased through steam, then while in game hold 'CTRL' and the corresponding arrow key at the same time to open the store windows instantly.

CTRL + DOWN = Planet Zin (clothes)
CTRL + UP = Image As Designed (plastic surgery)
CTRL + RIGHT = Rusty's Needles (tattoos)
CTRL + LEFT = Rim Jobs (cars) - though this one doesn't work as of yet and trying to access it will open the store window and have it immediately close.

hope that helped.

as for getting the customization to work, it's just a bit of trial and error, certain things work while others just don't as of now. keep having the issue that Rather than using gat's voice which I'd prefer, the player character is simply muted and most of in game dialogue with it.
On reload depending on what gender your character is they will use either Gat or Kinzie's voice.

Back