Vehicle Camera First Person Mod by quantumsingularity86

I fixed the cam so now it works for the passenger (tested with sandbox+ and coop) also I made the FPS work for the Genki Girl Pack and the Genkibowl VII vehicles (based on the original work shitface did on the "dlc1_vehicle_cameras.xtbl" thanks shitface!) so have fun and run over somebody!
Remember to install the original "vehicle camera first person mod" first then overwrite those files with the ones in this archive:

Attachments

• Be a passenger+DLC veh_cams.7z
    14 KB · Views: 842
How to edit vehicle cams:
Le vehicle camera.jpg

As you can see the Z axis is forward and backward.
The Y axis is the height.
X axis is for the "left and right" offset from the center.
Ignore the people walking on the sidewalk.

It's not as short as you might think unless you're blowing through the story missions as fast as possible. 100%'ing everything including all the activities is about 25 hours at a nice leisurely pace. You can add another 3-5 hours with all 3 mission DLC packs.
It took me 58 hours (with short pauses inbetween) to complete the whole game + dlc missions (apolyapse genki, super ethical PR oppertuinity, sad panda sky blazing, ect) mostly because i was messing around and not continuing the story.

I fixed the cam so now it works for the passenger (tested with sandbox+ and coop) also I made the FPS work for the Genki Girl Pack and the Genkibowl VII vehicles (based on the original work shitface did on the "dlc1_vehicle_cameras.xtbl" thanks shitface!) so have fun and run over somebody!
Remember to install the original "vehicle camera first person mod" first then overwrite those files with the ones in this archive:
Open-roof car + first-person passenger view + party mode on = <3

Can anyone tell me what I can change to have the camera stay inside the vehicle without having to keep the right mouse button pressed all the time?

Hello everyone I'm new here hope to learn new things here and also help if I can I wanted to ask can this mod be done to xbox 360 and if it can be done can someone tell the steps to do it thank you

Hello everyone I'm new here hope to learn new things here and also help if I can I wanted to ask can this mod be done to xbox 360 and if it can be done can someone tell the steps to do it thank you
No.
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/forum-rules.259/
3. No console modding - All mods and discussion on this site are only for the PC version of SRTT and not the console version. Discussing the console version itself is allowed but not modding it in any way.

Back