Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

The problem is that vehicles are terribly complex in Saints Row games, it's already said that they will discuss it along with world zone modding after they released all base SDK parts.
Things that I extremely appreciate is that Volition gives modding community a chance. Unlike these big well-known companies disregard this and takes a dump on their modding community, wich most mods from them are made out of programming flaws and unfilled holes. Thanks Volition, keep it up. Ill never regret buying the entire Saints Row franchise, though I havent spent big time on them, I enjoy them everytime I play again.

Is it really hard to release entire SR 3 toolset all at once? Why are they releasing stuff in piece meal one by one...?
I think because is not a so easy job to do (the first release took almost one year), and they know fans would like to be able to do something as soon as possible, but waiting for the whole SDK would be frustrating.
I think probably we will see SrV before the release of the complete SDK. But I'm trustful.

Idol has already posted on the status of the tools. They lost key people working on the tools in their spare time, and are looking for others to take up the mantle. Untill they find people to work on them pro-bono, there will be no progress in getting them released.

Idol has already posted on the status of the tools. They lost key people working on the tools in their spare time, and are looking for others to take up the mantle. Untill they find people to work on them pro-bono, there will be no progress in getting them released.
that sucks :(

Read it too, but then I wondered, why did they lose those people?

Did they get fired?
Didn't they want to spend their free time on it anymore?
Did they die?

Back