Saints Row IV Volition Update to SRIV Modding SDK!!

Good news ^-^. By the way, Meatplowz would it be real to edit and replace existing character body mesh?
You can likely edit the player character body, but right now the memory is so tight any modifications made would likely result in the game not loading properly if memory goes over. I think @[V] Knobby will be looking at the memory modifications so this won't be a problem in the future.

You can likely edit the player character body, but right now the memory is so tight any modifications made would likely result in the game not loading properly if memory goes over. I think @[V] Knobby will be looking at the memory modifications so this won't be a problem in the future.
By memory you mean how much my model file weight when the game will try to load it?

would it be possible for me to make a thread for fanarts charachter that we want to create for the next sdk release(and by fanart i mean draw)

would it be possible for me to make a thread for fanarts charachter that we want to create for the next sdk release(and by fanart i mean draw)
Sure, art of something you want to make would be cool. Post in the General Chat forum for the relevant game, if you'd like. I see you already did, so we're good.

Back