Wardrobe Color Change Mod v4

Hi Idol, i installed this mod ( followed the readme) but it crashed my game, any idea's how to fix this?

Read a few posts up. The new steam patch broke most of the scripting mods and we're working on fixing them.

It's easy enough to fix. I had never modified ANYTHING in SRTT, and in a matter of minutes (and being in the chat room), fixed it for myself.

Since it's not my mod, though, uploading a fixed version would be crossing the line. IdolNinja's already swamped. You'll have to wait for it.

Released v2 that updates to work correctly with the new steam patch. See OP for download.

I installed the v2 but it freezes after the opening cinematic (just before the main menu)

I installed the v2 but it freezes after the opening cinematic (just before the main menu)

Do you have other mods installed that use vint_doc_containers.asm_pc? Like the mission replay, or the customize all vehicles? You can't use mods like this together unless you update the asm using gibbed's command line tools.

No i just have the colour change mod, not the mission replay :/

No i just have the colour change mod, not the mission replay :/

Are you using the Steam version of the game fully patched? Did you download the recently released v2 that works with the new Steam patch that hit on 12/12/11?

I fixed it now thanks idol :) i had to use my backup file and reinstall the Colour change mod on that, must have been somthing clashing in a diffirent mod

Sorry if im bugging you :/ but it must have clashed with another mod, i booted up the game and i couldent see any of the menu's in game :(

Back