We need a forum style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being worked on, slowly. You can see something I did just playing with the colour editor by going to http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?misc/style&style_id=2 - that's not what the final one will look like though

I clicked that link, and it after it loaded, it logged me out, and when I went to log back in, that skin is now the default.
Tried to change it in preferences, but that doesn't work either...

EDIT:
Also, it'd be nice to have a way to embed the "video" in my signature to re-size its frame. It's gaudy because there's no option for me to change it's size.
I really only need a play/pause, volume, and seekbar, considering the visual element is unnecessary.

Although, I think that would require HTML code to be an option for signatures.

So, could we also have HTML for signatures? And if not all-out, then just for members with ## posts? Or request only? (I don't know, never ran a forum myself).

EDIT 2:
Ooh! Could we have custom "member titles" after so many posts? Or just a field that would appear under our user name in posts we make that can be customized (seeing as it may be important for people to know who is a moderator, admin, mod developer, tool developer, etc.)?

I clicked that link, and it after it loaded, it logged me out, and when I went to log back in, that skin is now the default.
Tried to change it in preferences, but that doesn't work either...

EDIT:
Also, it'd be nice to have a way to embed the "video" in my signature to re-size its frame. It's gaudy because there's no option for me to change it's size.
I really only need a play/pause, volume, and seekbar, considering the visual element is unnecessary.

Although, I think that would require HTML code to be an option for signatures.

So, could we also have HTML for signatures? And if not all-out, then just for members with ## posts? Or request only? (I don't know, never ran a forum myself).

EDIT 2:
Ooh! Could we have custom "member titles" after so many posts? Or just a field that would appear under our user name in posts we make that can be customized (seeing as it may be important for people to know who is a moderator, admin, mod developer, tool developer, etc.)?

Ok, few things. Please don't put videos in your signatures, it makes them _massive_. I don't have any real control over the youtube player interface. HTML is _not_ coming for signatures or posts. It's too risky and unnecessary.

Custom member titles is soemthing I thought about. There are user groups for moderators, admins, mod developers and tool developers - contact me if you want to be added to them. They set a title.

Yeah, thought it might've been a bit big during the test-drive.
Fixed it to just a link.

And I figured HTML would be too risky.

Don't want a custom title yet; at least not until I've contributed some type of mod file, and even then, may not ever want one. Was just curious.

Thanks.

Saints Row Mods needs a custom forum style that actually makes us look like a Saints Row site!

If there's anyone interested, please contact me :)

But, whatever you do, don't make it like Volition's site.

That forum on that site makes me want to throw excreta.

You probably don';t want me helping. I'd use graphics of 3 foot dildo's and giant boob signs from the strip to start with.

.. just saying../

But, whatever you do, don't make it like Volition's site.

That forum on that site makes me want to throw excreta.

This +100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back