We need a forum style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
imho, that header's too complicated. needs to be simpler, and something that isn't a fixed width - i.e. that can be centered because fixed width designs suck

None of those are really what I'm looking for ;)

I'm looking for a simpler background - the saints fleur de lys tinted purple that I can tile maybe, and then the saints row logo in the header, I think.

I like the purple theme, however it's still a little hard on the eyes might be nice if you could replace the white with a light purple color or something maybe even black might look cool, then you would need to change the font color also. Also you should change the purple theme to the default because not many people will know to look at the very bottom of the page to switch it.

I am sorta shocked no ones made a logo yet here is my first attempt tell me what you think of it :)
6d70106c8c11b31de7fe866d1eae0.png

also here is a really nice color chart the top numbers are the values for in css and html, if you want to replace the white in your current theme look for areas using the color ffffff and replace them with one of these

If you need further assistance I might be able to assist you.

also did a little research and found a site full of different pre-made styles to choose from made for Xenforo here http://xenforo.com/community/forums/styles/

Yah, when offered I often will pick a forum color scheme that allows for a non-glaring white background. Just depends on the scheme choices.
I suggest if ya do anything like this just make it optional what scheme like you have now.
I kind of like the 9933ff on that table (neat table by the way).
Least on that small sample. It might make me ill though when on the full display for the site. hah.
Great font on the header too.
I guess the pic with dildo in it didn't make it past the adults.. Oh well.

I'm sorta surprised that I haven't gotten any input on my post from an admin still.. I'm starting to think this site needs more admins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back