What'll you do with Mesh Tools?

What'll you do first?

• Total voters
Wow.. that Font is REALLY hard to read...
Can you make it bigger?

I am tempted to edit his posts every single time I read them and make them the standard size font.

dat-moment-when-the-text-is-too-small.jpg

Exactly what he said.

Voltarox, I will give you my souls and other body parts, up to and including my life, if you can make all the stuff you said in your post.
Please do so if we get the tools to do so.

Voltarox, I will give you my souls and other body parts, up to and including my life, if you can make all the stuff you said in your post.

My friend, you do not have to give me anything.
I don't care about getting credit, my intentions are to help make games more fun, diversified, hilarious and intertaining.:D

If the tools are ever made available, I promise that I will do my best to make all those modifications I listed, plus many more.

Those ideas are only a dozen improvements that would be done to help make the game more fun.
-----------
Here's a few more ideas I just thought of.

1- Create and add public Bus lines that have city buses running on the main roads that are driven by a NPC bus driver that makes all the stops and allows the NPCs to board the bus and then exit the bus at the next stop therefore providing a continuous flow and distribution of NPC bus passengers.
( Have you noticed that there are many bus stops with lots of NPCs waiting for a bus that never comes ? ):rolleyes:
-------------------
2- Adding a new game play mode based on the movie 'Speed' that starred Keanu Reeves where you must prevent a bomb exploding aboard a city bus by keeping it moving while the cops, Deckers, MorningStar and Luchadores set up road blocks and try anything to slow you down.
You must keep the bus moving throughout the city and your score is based on how long or how far you can keep the bus moving before it is stopped or if you decide to exit it to engage combat with the enemy.
-----------------
3- Modify the PeterLiner so that it can back up to and connect to a trailer thereby creating a 'Tractor Trailer' and also providing the possibility of a new game mode or mission "Cargo Transport" where you drive the PeterLiner to a location and hookup to a container trailer and then drive it and deliver it to a set location across town while pursued by cops and gangs.
trcktrtrlr1.jpg

------------------
4- Modify the Moving Van truck so that you can have the back doors opened so that you can throw NPCs into it but they cannot get out due to a one way enter only force field barrier.
( Similar to the way the Genki Manipult holds 6 NPCs until you fire it )

Code the Moving Van truck so that it can hold up to 48 NPCs in a frozen state so that you can then
drive it to an open area, like one of the airport runways.
Then by pressing your secondary fire key, all the contained NPCs will exit standing in front of the Moving Van so that you can run them over or get out and get into a big 48 versus 1 fist fight or just blast them with a grenade and watch them go flying. lol

------
I have many more ideas that should make it more fun and all these ideas I posted here are FREE for anyone that would like to use them in anyway they like to help make the game more fun for everyone.:cool:

3- Modify the PeterLiner so that it can back up to and connect to a trailer thereby creating a 'Tractor Trailer' and also providing the possibility of a new game mode or mission "Cargo Transport" where you drive the PeterLiner to a location and hookup to a container trailer and then drive it and deliver it to a set location across town while pursued by cops and gangs.
View attachment 2029
When Saints Row becomes Hard Truck or Truck Simulator 2013.
I personally like the idea of the attachable trailers though, I hope the NPCs will be able to drive them too. I mean with all those intersections.

Most of these will not be possible without code changes to the EXE. Which won't happen.

I'd like to mod up a lot of the clothing. Like removing the shirts from the open jackets/coats (and the Steampunk corset :3), making the one-piece outfits into separate pieces and converting NPC outfits into wearables. I'd also like to add them all in as new pieces and not model swaps.

While I'm still in Fantasy Land, I'd also like a marshmallow tree, an anatomically correct fembot and a pegasus.

Most of these will not be possible without code changes to the EXE. Which won't happen.

Well, the mesh tools are part of a SRTT game creation suite of course.......in this scenario after Koch saves Volition, Koch also soon faces financial trouble (lawsuits after shipping real human body parts as a preorder bonus for Dead Island 5) and is purchased by Bethesda games. Bethesda orders immediate modding support for SRTT. FYI: This takes place in the year 2025.......after the release of Saints Row Seventh: Moon Goon. Also, due to the new law of physics we are all dead. Except Shitface.....he's a cyborg.

Back