What's Seabound up to?...

will you move the tribal tattoo 8 I think from over[shirts] to torso tattoos from nobody loves me
Done. All Tattoos are now in Tattoo categories exclusive to Rusty's Needle, and they are ALL colourable!
and the leather choker to small necklaces?
Ah, but what if I want to wear the Choker with Short Necklaces?....
And if possible could you move all the eyelashes to a misc section?
Done. (If you squint, you can even see this in the original screenshot.) The Eyelashes don't typically clip with Eyewear. I think Idol just needed a place to put them. I've also fixed some colour issues with them, so there should be no bright spots if you look closely.
Lashes&Eyewear.png

I genuinely do appreciate you, even though I haven't done anything for the community you have helped me out so much
❤️ I'm always happy to help if I can. That's what community's all about. You don't have to be an expert. We're all here to learn and make cool stuff happen. If nobody asks questions, nobody learns.
I especially appreciate the no stripper mod you made me months ago, couldn't stand them with there screaming "woohoo" when changing clothes.
I know what you mean all too well. I should install those files myself actually!
P.S. sorry for the essay.
Have you seen my posts? They just go on and on and on and on and on....

im so excited for this mod lol
It shouldn't be too long now. I think I've finally done just about everything I can do with customization_items.xtbl (except the Logos), so I'll be moving onto Outfits, then maybe I'll re-restock the Stores because a lot's changed since I last did that and I don't want to leave anything out. Then it'll just be a matter of presentation stuff (Read Me, Screenshots, etc.).
Fair warning though: The mod may require a new save game to prevent already purchased/custom-saved outfits from crashing the game.

I'm hoping the mod can be made to work with Vanilla, but it does use GotR's files as a base. So, we'll see.

My bad on the first screenshot that it was eye makeup, and I've never been more excited for a mod than this one, me personally I don't care if I have to start a new save, this mod with juiced patch is going to be one of the best experiences, all that would be left is hopefully someday the console dlc stuff gets ported to pc somehow. Once again thank you so much seabound :)

If you don't mind me asking I'm dying to know how did you make the women's sweatpants and tye die shirt shorter? you will probably go into detail when this mod releases so if you could please give me a short summary because while off topic I low key always wanted a sleeveless hoodie in the game.

If you don't mind me asking I'm dying to know how did you make the women's sweatpants and tye die shirt shorter? you will probably go into detail when this mod releases so if you could please give me a short summary because while off topic I low key always wanted a sleeveless hoodie in the game.
I can't give away all my secrets just yet! I will go into more detail post release. The hoodies can't be made sleeveless via the methods I've used for this mod. But it could be done via texture modding.

I can't give away all my secrets just yet! I will go into more detail post release. The hoodies can't be made sleeveless via the methods I've used for this mod. But it could be done via texture modding.
I figured you would rather wait till release but it didn't hurt to ask and thanks for letting me know about how to make the hoodies sleeveless , that is all from me Sebound thank you for being patient :)

I was looking at your sample picture above and i think i see the EMT patch on her shoulder. I have managed to get the patch into a store and get it to show up on one shoulder or the other but not both, so I wanted to say thank you for addressing that issue. Its been bugging me for a while.

I found these images recently that might help
View attachment 40773View attachment 40774
Thanks! That first image is helpful! Where did you find these?

I'm pretty much done with VID stuff at this point. The VID list you've shared is for SR2, but is quite different from the final release (except VID 1). This might explain why some item meshes have incorrect VIDs.

For example; "S Pendant" uses VID 4 (Skin: Chest Height Front) when it should use VID 0 like the other Pendants. VID 4 is obscured by most Upper Body items, which is why "S Pendant" doesn't always appear when it should.

Other items like "Women's Fuzzy Slippers" use VID 1 (Skin: Entire Head) when they should use VID 0. This means wearing an item that obscures the Head (like "Diver's Helmet") will also make the "Women's Fuzzy Slippers" invisible. I have set up Flags to prevent this from happening.

I used this leftover development Suit item to learn about VIDs. It will be included in the mod. While wearing it, squares will disappear to show you which VIDs are being hidden by other items:
VID_Test_Suit_High.pngVID_Test_Suit_Low.png

Back