Where will Saints Row go next?

^If SRV doesn't have customizable BOSS character, new city and a new proper nextgen engine then SR series is finished...I will not even look at that game let alone buying it...No more rehash stuff.. Period.

No more Super hero stuff or this HELL BS..Go back to SR3 style of gameplay...SR3 is one of my fav..game of all time ..I want that style of game. If Deep Silver doesn't have the budget for a full proper SR sequel then they should leave SR alone and let Volition create some other game or a new IP.

SRV has to be epic..It has to look like a big budget AAA nextgen game..

True, but where else could Volition take these characters? Unless we did time travel, I don't see much else they could do with them now that they're floating out in space sans an Earth.

Speaking of which, you'd think that they would've used time travel to go back in time, off Zinyak and saved the Earth by now, but clearly they haven't done that.
Is possible, if they say 'meanwhile, in another dimension where the Zin empire never existed'. We will have the same characters we know and all SR4 things can be easily ignored.

Is possible, if they say 'meanwhile, in another dimension where the Zin empire never existed'. We will have the same characters we know and all SR4 things can be easily ignored.
that's pretty much saints row 3 over again,other than few changes since gat wasn't thought to be dead,i mean i'm not saying his supposed death doesn't matter but i doubt it will have influence on the entire storyline since stag and the syndicare will nonetheless be there anyway.

for some reason, now i think that volition haven't done any progress about SR V, and i think SRIV is the last sequel and they just going to create another game

I don't understand why all the people wants Saints Row to be a GTA Clone . They picked another way, Saints Row isn't a GTA Clone anymore and it's better like that . I didn't played that much SR2 but i played SR1 and I loved it but now it has changed and it's better than every other Saints Row . Stop complaining and see how the game is now . SR4 has been sold more than the other games . Just because everyone should like fun and if you don't like SR4, you hate fun . We are here because we love the Saints Row serie, It has changed and it's not a GTA Clone anymore so explain me why you all wants this .

I don't understand why all the people wants Saints Row to be a GTA Clone .

That's what public and gta community call it.

To me, as a more-than-decade gta fan, Saints Row isn't a gta clone. It'll never be. It IS 'GTA On Dope'. Saints Row has way more fun factor than gta, tbh. And I can express myself more in the customization option they give.

I've played open-world-car-jacking games (or so-called GTA clones) like True Crime, Sleeping Dogs, and such, but Saints Row still stand above them. I feel SR got their own strong charm.

I'd still buy them if Saints Row V will be back to realism at least like The Third. I enjoy them a lot. I enjoy my own creation as a real-alive protagonist, unlike any other game's custom protagonist.

We want SRV to be like SR3....I don't want SR to become Crackdown or Infamous...I want gang wars and crazy over the top action like we had in SR3...

Just got an idea popped up in my head.

SRV can be the actual story sequel of The Third. Meaning, there's no jumping from nuke and ended up alive sitting in a chair and there's no Cyrus Temple killing.

It's simply being a high life gangster and then team up with the States to take down Cyrus' terrorism in Washington (or wherever the White Crib is), Steelport, and Stilwater.

Gosh. Let's do it, Volition!

We want SRV to be like SR3....I don't want SR to become Crackdown or Infamous...I want gang wars and crazy over the top action like we had in SR3...
If the beginning and ending cutscenes of Gat Out Of Hell is canon, we've now got an alien warlord, a demon girl, and a woman from another time period running around in our group. I think wherever Saints Row V goes, it won't be Crackdown or Infamous.

Back