Will Saints Row V be better than GTA V ?

Don't compare GTA to SR ;)
They are kinda different in their design.
sure, normally i don´t compare those games (just in terms of customization lol) but after the first time i played saints row 2 i could not stop to compare sr2 customization with other games, is frustrating TO ME play a game full of customization things then play, for example GTA V with a limited customization it give me a bad feeling of LIMITS, limits everywhere i feel like im on a prision

sure, normally i don´t compare those games (just in terms of customization lol) but after the first time i played saints row 2 i could not stop to compare sr2 customization with other games, is frustrating TO ME play a game full of customization things then play, for example GTA V with a limited customization it give me a bad feel
Well i kinda agree except i like how u can change ur smoke in gta 5 from ur tires

This is my new fav quote it had me laughing :') im so tempted to have it as my sig'
sorry i dont wanna offend, but, is that for me? because i use CAPS on SOME things........:eek:

As much as I love Saints row, no.

Of corse it's a no if you dare comparing what's not comparable.

Also a bit of unrelated : Graphic aside, I felt the same "things" while playing GTAV as I felt in SR2.
actually, saints row still has a chance to build back their momentum up. They can take a verry long time making the game, better easter eggs, bigger sandbox, and buy worthy dlc. they can bring the gang back since their leader, go to the time machine, get every body that deads, back

Back