WIP Weapon retexture project

Help Me!! This

Attachments

• SaintsRowIV 2013-09-21 11-57-31-54.jpg
    SaintsRowIV 2013-09-21 11-57-31-54.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 647
i'm cannot update because my saints row iv is not in steam i download saints row iv by bittorent @zac help me!!

Is it just me or are the pirates getting dumber every day?

Nice idea, I'll get some new textures underway (working on the Ingram Mac 10 and Beretta Storm).
As for the textures' size, I've noticed that if you change it, unsheathing/using the weapon will make the client crash. Now, I might be doing something wrong but it's been the same for clothes and weapon.

Edit - A question for .walruseater: when unpacking "secondary" skins (like the Taxi Cab or Camo for the Tactical Gun), there is no normal map, I only get diffuse and specular - do they still refer to the main skin's normal map (for example, to pistol_police_lg_n.tga.DDS)? Thank you in advance :)

yes, many of the gun use the normal map from the 'default' skin. There are a few that have their own unique normal maps where it makes sense, but not many.

So here it is as a WIP. Also affect the gold version :
2pocc9w.jpg
142ui5x.jpg

Funny as it is, it doesn't looks good in the Friendly fire shop, but nice in game.
I'm kinda happy with the result but damn it I really hope for an HD patch soon because, for such small details....

So you know "how to"... Customize_item... stream2update...etc

Feel free to use, pack,repack,update...etc, just give credit. :)

Attachments

• HeavyPistol_A_high.str2_pc
    742.3 KB · Views: 527
  • heavypistol_gold_high.str2_pc
    630.4 KB · Views: 489
Back