WIP Weapon retexture project

The OP states,
You must know how to install texture mods before hand as there is no TUT for it. also will need to extract you'r own files "main_streaming_weapons.asm_pc" from the pack file items.vpp_pc
This is a mod in progress. If you want it for casual use, i suggest waiting until it is officially released, with installation instructions and whatnot.

I assume by the filename that the file on its own can be installed by simply copying it to the SR4 installation folder and running the Stream2Update program in Minimaul's tools to generate an appropriate asm_pc file. But i don't know exactly what that'll do, because i don't know how to install texture mods.

How long as this thread been on go :S, wish Id noticed it before making a shed load of new camo's :'), if the creator of this wish's to work toghter on some textures at any point id be more than happy to talk about a future project :)

Edit: Just took look at install info on first page, and im not sure if you know this but all you need is the Stream file and the ASM in the root to install or you can bundle to stream files and the asm and then the person can re pack them theyr self into theyr VPP and just update the items containers asm

Last edited:
Back