Additional Cheats

WHy don't people accept "When its done?" Because its all your going to get out of him. When you accept it, your lives will be easier.

I do not know if this is posted already(well said already) according to GameWinners.com, The Silverlink Codes(Always Gib/Golden gun) is tagged with "Requires the Executive Privilege Pack DLC." So Later today when I can, I can try them out cause I have that DLC pack. Here is the Copy/paste from GameWinners "
"Slow motion1 slowmo
Rated M++ (everything gibs)1 notrated
Golden Gun (one shot kills)1 goldengun
1. Requires the Executive Privilege Pack DLC."

They are wrong. Those silverlink cheats are not part of the executive privilege pack, and something else entirely.

Um, Boss? the only cheats that haven't worked for me are
the weapons cheats...I enter the cheats in but every time
it just comes up with "Cheat Not Found".

and the first weapon I tried to get was the Iron Saint,
then I tried the Inflato-Ray & then the Singularity Gun...nothing, nil, zilch, zero.

Any ideas?

Um, Boss? the only cheats that haven't worked for me are
the weapons cheats...I enter the cheats in but every time
it just comes up with "Cheat Not Found".

and the first weapon I tried to get was the Iron Saint,
then I tried the Inflato-Ray & then the Singularity Gun...nothing, nil, zilch, zero.

Any ideas?

Are you sure you installed it correctly?

Are you sure you installed it correctly?

Well of course, there were no flagging effects & I retained my autosave & scored achievements.
But besides the cheats mod, I also had installed "Easy Unlocker 4.1", "Customize any vehicle & clothing"
and even "New Clothing For Sale".

Any suggestions, Boss?

My suggestion would be to double check that you installed it correctly. Open up the table and look at the last entries and see if the weapon cheats are there. Or, you could redownload and reextract the latest version into your install folder overwriting the existing one in case you had an outdated version there

My suggestion would be to double check that you installed it correctly. Open up the table and look at the last entries and see if the weapon cheats are there. Or, you could redownload and reextract the latest version into your install folder overwriting the existing one in case you had an outdated version there
Understood Boss, I'll try that...and thank you for your time too!~

I installed this mod a little bit ago. The cheats are working fine and everything, but a couple of weapons I had in my cache ('Merica and Locust) are no longer there, and some broken weapons have been added to my cache. There's an alien SMG in the pistols category, for example. What's going on?

I installed this mod a little bit ago. The cheats are working fine and everything, but a couple of weapons I had in my cache ('Merica and Locust) are no longer there, and some broken weapons have been added to my cache. There's an alien SMG in the pistols category, for example. What's going on?
It's a side-effect of the new update, apparently everyone is pissed coz it either misplaces or removes unlocked
stuff & weapons...INCLUDING the 'Merica gun too.

Back