Additional Cheats

Hi, i dont know if this has been reported or not, there is a issues on removing the Vehicles cheat like "givetornadoassult" and other helicopter cheats. After I added cheats it, if I pressed multi times, it will give me more than multiple tornado in my phone call list. And these Tornado are not removable from from "Rim Job shop". Any help?? How can I remove it? I got like 10 tornado in my vihicles phone call list. How can I remove them??

Hi, i dont know if this has been reported or not, there is a issues on removing the Vehicles cheat like "givetornadoassult" and other helicopter cheats. After I added cheats it, if I pressed multi times, it will give me more than multiple tornado in my phone call list. And these Tornado are not removable from from "Rim Job shop". Any help?? How can I remove it? I got like 10 tornado in my vihicles phone call list. How can I remove them??
You should be able to delete them through a helipad in one of your gateways.

Hey mate, could you upgrade your very good mod to add most of the old vehicles from SR, SR2 and SR3?
Some like the EDF scout or all SR3 gang cars (Luchadores, don't forget the Killbane's Infuego ^^)
That would be awesome!!

Hey mate, could you upgrade your very good mod to add most of the old vehicles from SR, SR2 and SR3?
Some like the EDF scout or all SR3 gang cars (Luchadores, don't forget the Killbane's Infuego ^^)
That would be awesome!!
The problem is, this mod adds only these vehicles that are actually in-game. If you want those from previous games, you must wait for SDK where adding new vehicles is possible.

"SDK"?
Yeah I didn't think about tha, these vehicles are just in the game's files, right?
Because I thought just for the moment, old cars such as Nforcers (mostly saints one) deckers car, snipes 57 were added waiting for others. But still, I have this mod for SR3 too, it's really great ^^ This is the only one I use...

"SDK"?
Yeah I didn't think about tha, these vehicles are just in the game's files, right?
Because I thought just for the moment, old cars such as Nforcers (mostly saints one) deckers car, snipes 57 were added waiting for others. But still, I have this mod for SR3 too, it's really great ^^ This is the only one I use...
These vehicles you mentioned in the previous post are not in SR4 at all. And SDK is a set of tools designed to thoroughly edit contents of the game.
For Infuego, you might just apply a green Luchadore decal and paint the car black. :)

Oh yeah, I made Killbane's infuego from Morning stars infuego ^^ I'm pretty proud for the first time I customized a car x)

Ok, got it! So, for now, there is absolutely no way to get old vehicles back to SR4? Not cool.
You know nostalgia...

EDIT : But as SR3 and SR4 share practically the same engine, well...the same-everything, isn't this easier to convert things from 3 to 4?

Last edited:
Back