Additional Cheats

Hello, thank you for this mod, the "give xp" cheat is nice :).

Is there a way to activate all cheat?
I don't want to type all the cheat to test them.

Hello, thank you for this mod, the "give xp" cheat is nice :).

Is there a way to activate all cheat?
I don't want to type all the cheat to test them.

No. You'll need to enter them manually.

Hello. Maybe this isn't the right place for this, but I was wondering: is it possible to unlock *all* the superpowers, including the upgrades? With cheats, I mean, or with mods. Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind. See it now. Buy the DLC "Executive Privilege", then activate the cheats.

Last edited:
hi sir IDOLNINJA.. i have problem with this mod.. i downloaded it and installed it properly but everytime i got cheats i dont see any cheats installed.. pls help

It may be another example of a broken one like slowmo. If so, I should just be able to create a new entry for it. Tomorrow though. I'm exhausted. ;)
Sir. i downloaded your mod. but it doesnt work on my game i go to the cheats and no cheats was available

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to enter the code first (The readme file will help with that, as will the first post.) and then you can toggle the option on/off at will. :)

I don't think there's a means to have the cheats active without entering the correct code unfortunately, at least not yet without the SDK utilities.
(Once the game is next saved any unlocked codes will remain however so you only need to enter them once.)

EDIT: Oh and one group of cheats requires a purchase of a specific DLC to function as intended, possibly there will eventually be a second DLC with more commands available.

i followed the read me file properly it really doesnt work on mine :(

You need to enter the code first (The readme file will help with that, as will the first post.) and then you can toggle the option on/off at will. :)

I don't think there's a means to have the cheats active without entering the correct code unfortunately, at least not yet without the SDK utilities.
(Once the game is next saved any unlocked codes will remain however so you only need to enter them once.)

EDIT: Oh and one group of cheats requires a purchase of a specific DLC to function as intended, possibly there will eventually be a second DLC with more commands available.
what should i press to turn it on/off

Last edited by a moderator:
what should i press to turn it on/off
Some cheats are not able to toggle on/off, such as unlock ones as once you unlocked theyr unlocked for good on that save, other cheats are knocked on and off in the same way you activated them through your phone

Also im going to save every one some time here and ask you to stop double posting please, use the edit button
as the forum rules state

DO NOT double/triple/quadruple/etc post. If you have something else to say then use the EDIT button instead of adding multiple posts in a row. There are obvious exceptions to this rule for authors of mod releases that require frequent updating, or if you are reviving an older thread with new important information.

If you are not familar with the rules then head over to this link and read them
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?help/terms

Where can I find the functions or actions that cheats call? I would like to modify a few. For example, I want to make the give cash cheat give a million instead of 100,000. I don't even know if it is possible.

Or should I be asking this in the "Ask Volition" forum?

Back