baseball bat animation

Alright this is what I got so far...noe I'm stuck.
Quite hard to see did you take a photo of your screen :'), why not use the print screen function, just press you function button and prt scr the same time prt scr should be above the insert button

and them files you have ther are they all SRIV files or...?

Edit: ok so iv had look through the files and it seems you have one SRIV folder open and one SRTT
you need to work out which clip applys to the pistol as thers 2 in SRTT :S try clip a first
and you need both pistol-gang and pistol_gang_clipa unpacked from SRIV and SRTT then just make sure that files you want to port from one game are named the same as the files in the game you want to port them to, then just move the files from one game to the other and repack making sure you update the asm container drop in root folder and your done

Lol oh...so that's the secret buttom to take a screen picture -.- lol but yes! I got a SR4 and a SRTT open! And ah OK so how do I unpack those ? Since they have no Icon showing...use the unpackGUI or..?

Lol oh...so that's the secret buttom to take a screen picture -.- lol but yes! I got a SR4 and a SRTT open! And ah OK so how do I unpack those ? Since they have no Icon showing...use the unpackGUI or..?
Files will only have icon showing if you associate them with a particular file type, eg. you set xtbl to open with Notepadd++ as default
and thers a simple set of rules for unpacking and repacking files:

Minimauls tools work for all SRIV pack files, VPP & STR2 are both diffrent types of pack files. the unpack/pack GUI works for all packfiles
Any file that is a stream file (STR2) will always have an asm that needs updating (vpps also can have asm's but its less common)
Any files from SRTT will need to be packed/unpacked with Gibbed tools use the correct tool for the correct file type
Asm files can be viewd but not edited in any text editor and hex editor id recomend the latter as you can make certain changes that dont effect line length
To find the correct asm its normaly in the vpp that you got the str2 file your editing from if ther are more than one use search function to search file for container your adding or just trial and error in Minmauls tools as it wont let you use rong asm

if you wish to read up about asm's here is a great resource you might find helpfull
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/B28359_01/server.111/b31107/asmcon.htm

I'll give you $12 bucks if you do it for me -.- lmao
Im ok I dont want your money :p, what weapons exaclty do you want ported over to SRIV, let me know and when I got some spare time ill port them over for you

Warning: weapons that have seprate mesh for clips can be unstable Im guessing in my case I might have had rong clip ill give it a proper test when I do this

Lol seriously? o_O I can pay you I got no problem with paying you! And well if the 45 shepherd from srtt can switch for the 45 fletcher I'm OK with that :) the shepherds are longer and bigger and they look bad ass so I prefer them more than the sr4 cus they look small. But if they're compatible and easy for you then imcfine with them :) tho thank you so much! Its just kinda hard to follow all this cus I'm new and there's a lot of steps but once I get there I'll do good

Lol seriously? o_O I can pay you I got no problem with paying you! And well if the 45 shepherd from srtt can switch for the 45 fletcher I'm OK with that :) the shepherds are longer and bigger and they look bad ass so I prefer them more than the sr4 cus they look small. But if they're compatible and easy for you then imcfine with them :) tho thank you so much! Its just kinda hard to follow all this cus I'm new and there's a lot of steps but once I get there I'll do good
Its ok I wouldnt feel right taking your money from you, Ill see what can be done prob have go at it tomorrow night, Ill prob knock up some camo's aswell other wise you will only have one camo that maps correctly (you might have to wait for the camos see how much time I have when I do it)

Alright and OK sounds good to me :) take your time,book rush ha. What kind of camp are you thinking?
Im not to sure what kind of camos do you like list some things you like and ill see what I can put together feel free to add a bunch of images of colours , patterns, materials shit like that you like visual info is easyr to understand :D

Back