Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

WOOOOOOW
I realy realy thank you!!! :D :D
edit: i've lost de sounds and the game crashed when pauset, i decidet removed old and try again from the first.
Are you using a items_preload_containers.asm_pc file with it? That may conflict(it did on mine). Try deleting it if it is there and then rerun the as updater and should fix it;)

Are you using a items_preload_containers.asm_pc file with it? That may conflict(it did on mine). Try deleting it if it is there and then rerun the as updater and should fix it;)
I don't understand you....
i've beeng using a mod for removed the pixels of nude bodies and a sweetFX.

I don't understand you....
i've beeng using a mod for removed the pixels of nude bodies and a sweetFX.
Look in your main directory and see if you have a file called items_preload_containers.asm_pc and if it is there delete it and rerun the asm updater(it will be there if you were using someone lses gun mods like joes tacticool weapons). Also note that the game only runs properly with sweetfx if launched with directx 9(mine wont even launch with directx 10 or 11 launcher).
Edit:also note you can only have one version of the 45 and one version of decker sword installed at a time(in other words copy the main files in collection to directory,choose 1 decker sword,choose 1 version of 45,copy only the str2_pc files to your directory and then run asm updater).

Look in your main directory and see if you have a file called items_preload_containers.asm_pc and if it is there delete it and rerun the asm updater(it will be there if you were using someone lses gun mods like joes tacticool weapons). Also note that the game only runs properly with sweetfx if launched with directx 9(mine wont even launch with directx 10 or 11 launcher).
Edit:also note you can only have one version of the 45 and one version of decker sword installed at a time(in other words copy the main files in collection to directory,choose 1 decker sword,choose 1 version of 45,copy only the str2_pc files to your directory and then run asm updater).
I did what you say and deleted that archive with the game fold completly restarted and it works. Now i put again the sweetFX and the HD textures.

Ahhhhh, ok ok, sorry ^^
7976ff4ef595368efd0a8028f1915ea8o.jpg

28a1260d41f20ef61ccef54a8284346bo.jpg

Back