Buggy Homies

Haven't fully tested yet, but in the latest build I noticed these things yesterday:

- Base game homies have their normal models when Super
- Some mission homies can be unrecruited
- Some mission homies are ignored by enemies or fail to have their scripts trigger properly (EDIT: This was a generic glitch entirely unrelated to the mod. Disregard it)

Last edited:
Haven't fully tested yet, but in the latest build I noticed these things yesterday:

- Base game homies have their normal models when Super
- Some mission homies can be unrecruited
- Some mission homies are ignored by enemies or fail to have their scripts trigger properly (EDIT: This was a generic glitch entirely unrelated to the mod. Disregard it)
Yeah, the base game homies do mainly because I just removed their super powered versions from the homies.xtbl

Yeah, the base game homies do mainly because I just removed their super powered versions from the homies.xtbl
Honestly I kinda like it that way. Gat's super outfit was cool but his skin didn't match his head, Ben King's was a bit much, Kinzie's broke her ability to speak...The only ones I liked were Matt Miller's and Keith David's.

Also, I'm gonna add 50s Cyrus to the list, I was reminded how cool that model looked by replaying the mission to rescue Kinzie

EDIT: DJVC appears to be broken

Last edited:
Honestly I kinda like it that way. Gat's super outfit was cool but his skin didn't match his head, Ben King's was a bit much, Kinzie's broke her ability to speak...The only ones I liked were Matt Miller's and Keith David's.

Also, I'm gonna add 50s Cyrus to the list, I was reminded how cool that model looked by replaying the mission to rescue Kinzie
I agree, I'll add 50s Cyrus when I have time though

Also here:

Attachments

• image_2023-09-27_175706954.png
    image_2023-09-27_175706954.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 77

EDIT: DJVC appears to be broken
Oh, I'll fix him, It'll take a while though
Edit: FIXED!!

Last edited:
Bug report, Zinyak is having the same culling issue as Aisha, Jane, and Sunshine previously had. In addition, he does not grow hostile at all in response to friendly fire no matter what, and he remains greyed out even when removed with the Disintegrator. In addition, all homies which arrive via vehicle are broken, including base game Saints backup and Genki Girls.

Bug report, Zinyak is having the same culling issue as Aisha, Jane, and Sunshine previously had. In addition, he does not grow hostile at all in response to friendly fire no matter what, and he remains greyed out even when removed with the Disintegrator. In addition, all homies which arrive via vehicle are broken, including base game Saints backup and Genki Girls.
Oh, he has the warden spawn rank, I’ll fix that when I get home, I have no clue why the vehicle homies are broken, I’m not sure how I’d solve it

Edit: I think if I troubleshoot, I could figure out why it’s not working properly

Last edited:
Back