Buggy Homies

Bug report, Zinyak is having the same culling issue as Aisha, Jane, and Sunshine previously had. In addition, he does not grow hostile at all in response to friendly fire no matter what, and he remains greyed out even when removed with the Disintegrator. In addition, all homies which arrive via vehicle are broken, including base game Saints backup and Genki Girls.
I believe it's an issue with the reelected patch, for some reason, even without the files that could potentially cause it, it still doesn't work correctly

Sadly, this update pretty much broke everything, I can't seem to figure out how to fix it, I think its just patched within an Lua or into the EXE itself
Unfortunately, a lot of things are broken in re-elected. For example, it is not even possible to replace character models. Most mods don't work.
Perhaps it's worth focusing on the old version of the game, before the broken update? Then there will be no problems with mods.

Unfortunately, a lot of things are broken in re-elected. For example, it is not even possible to replace character models. Most mods don't work.
Perhaps it's worth focusing on the old version of the game, before the broken update? Then there will be no problems with mods.
I may, I’ll see if this mod will work in the legacy edition, however, I completely support people that return to the legacy version because unfortunately the current patch is extremely unfinished and won’t be updated anytime soon (it won’t at all)

I may, I’ll see if this mod will work in the legacy edition, however, I completely support people that return to the legacy version because unfortunately the current patch is extremely unfinished and won’t be updated anytime soon (it won’t at all)
Well, as far as Re-elected goes, this mod has already gotten pretty far. Just that certain Backup Homies won't work doesn't mean the rest of this mod is condemned. Lots of other unique character models can still be added as homies.

Some of the ideas already given by me and Karlson might still work if it's not too difficult:
- Masako Agents, 50s Cops, STAG soldiers, Vice Kings, Sons Of Samedi, Brotherhood, Ronin, Zin, Cyber Deckers in Gang Customization
- 50s Cyrus and Prologue Cyrus
- White Crib Homies
- Murderbot with C.I.D.'s voice?
- Paul
- Default SR1 Playa
- Default SR2 Playa

On further review, Jane Austen isn't feasible due to her actual model being DLC only. Unfortunate, but as Fun Shaundi once said, "what can you do, y'know?"

Well, as far as Re-elected goes, this mod has already gotten pretty far. Just that certain Backup Homies won't work doesn't mean the rest of this mod is condemned. Lots of other unique character models can still be added as homies.

Some of the ideas already given by me and Karlson might still work if it's not too difficult:
- Masako Agents, 50s Cops, STAG soldiers, Vice Kings, Sons Of Samedi, Brotherhood, Ronin, Zin, Cyber Deckers in Gang Customization
- 50s Cyrus and Prologue Cyrus
- White Crib Homies
- Murderbot with C.I.D.'s voice?
- Paul
- Default SR1 Playa
- Default SR2 Playa

On further review, Jane Austen isn't feasible due to her actual model being DLC only. Unfortunate, but as Fun Shaundi once said, "what can you do, y'know?"
The plot of terminator
image_2023-09-29_233234656.png

..But wtf is this?
image_2023-09-29_235659548.png

Last edited:
Back