Buggy Homies

In other news, SR2 Playa has the same culling issue even when Disintegrated. All other new Homies work perfectly fine
Also, completely off topic, the character with the name "Angel" is not angel, it's supposed to be paul, but I don't think I am adding him because of how buggy he really is, instead I'm going to look into adding Angel back, I think I will be able to add new models for legacy, but I definitely wont be able to add him in for reelected edition

Edit: I can't add him back..
EAE: I added him back

Last edited:
Also, completely off topic, the character with the name "Angel" is not angel, it's supposed to be paul, but I don't think I am adding him because of how buggy he really is, instead I'm going to look into adding Angel back, I think I will be able to add new models for legacy, but I definitely wont be able to add him in for reelected edition
That'll do! It may warrant a separate thread specifically for the legacy version, and then the current Re-elected thread which would omit features that are not feasible

I've never been so happy and relieved in my life
image_2023-10-01_163654908.png

IT'S OUR BOY, ¡¡ANGEL DE LA MUERTE!!
It's crazy how hard it was to get it working but I finally got it

Maybe it's time to add Mayor Reynolds back, I could potentially add any character back from SR3

Edit: I did this after I figured out how to add brute models back in

Last edited:
Lovely and lovelier! This opens the door to re-adding all the unique characters from SR3!

The different versions should probably be packed in a ZIP folder to better distinguish legacy from re-elected

Lovely and lovelier! This opens the door to re-adding all the unique characters from SR3!

The different versions should probably be packed in a ZIP folder to better distinguish legacy from re-elected
I’ll probably add all of Angels variants as well as Mayor Reynolds

Back