But Why!? (stay on topic y'all)

@ Corridas: I think you could've made your point succinctly, or at all, if you'd chosen better examples to illustrate whatever you intended to say. Both Mario and Zelda have gone well past cash cow franchise zombies. I've certainly never asked for them by name; the only time I've played them was visiting friends or family who happened to have them, and even then they weren't my first choice. They're both relics, and they only reason they still compete is because they release early in the life cycle of new consoles, when there isn't much to compete with.

For those of you saying that GOoH is just going to take place in Steelport again, it's not.

Here's a screenshot from GOoH:
mEg93Ug.jpg

Here's one from SRIV:
M2Wp5RA.jpg

They're clearly two different skylines. Hell, none of the areas shown in the trailer actually appear in Steelport.

It'll be a smaller map, but we'll finally be getting a break from fucking Steelport.

It's a brand new city, built from the ground up. It is not a reskin of Steelport.

Idol, I've heard rumors that Volition has specifically stated that GOoH will pull the appearance and voice of the boss from an IV game save. Can you confirm or deny this?

Idol, I've heard rumors that Volition has specifically stated that GOoH will pull the appearance and voice of the boss from an IV game save. Can you confirm or deny this?

If you have a local save on the same platform then you will be able to import your boss and see him/her in the cutscenes.

Idol, will SR GOoH get some sort of integration to SR4 like THQ's W40k Dawn of War 2 expansions or is it 100% standalone?

Idol, will SR GOoH get some sort of integration to SR4 like THQ's W40k Dawn of War 2 expansions or is it 100% standalone?

100% standalone.

Back