Community Modding Wishlist

Of course we are reading... we are great at lurking since we've had to do it for so long.

I would like to see a mod that adds Egyptian Princess hairstyle from SRTT back to SRIV. I am pretty sure Volition renamed Egyptian Princess to Hime cut
Since both of them looks sightly the same and Hime means Princess. In SRIV the front portion both left and right side long hair has been trimmed off. Yeah it has been edited :(

Hopefully i am wrong that Egyptian Princess hairstyle is still in SRIV unless any Volition staff here willing to answer me on this

The reason why i would want it to return? because i prefer the look on SRTT better. It would be the best to add as an option. Example Hime cut has 2 option, first trimmed off, second the SRTT look. This doesn't mean i dislike the SRIV look of it. It would nice to include it as an option though.

Comparison Pictures here

SRIV
www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/saintsrowiv_inaugurationstation-2013-08-06-22-47-14-76-png.3285/

SRTT version
http://saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/2012-06-12_00035-jpg.897/

@IdolNinja when are you going to release your SRIV review? I can't wait the game! :)

Last edited:
This is such a pipe dream, but we need the voice of Jeremy Clarkson on saints row, just to hear him say Jag and Jesus
Anybody who watches UK Top Gear would agree.

Oh man, Jeremy as an extra voice...."This just in, SRIV pre-orders through the roof after a recent announcement from Volition saying Jeremy Clarkson's suave voice will be available in character customization." Seriously, Jeremy made Forza 4 even better, man I love Top Gear, UK, not that US shit.

The Brit voice in SR3 sounds like an Aussie man got smacked in the face by a 50lbs bag of crumpets, didn't stop me from using it though.

Remember, Top Gear U.K. started off kinda shaky too, I'm pretty sure U.S. will get it right, eventually, someday...
Anyways, I think adding voices would among the top requests for the wishlist.

I'd love to see a deeper hand-to-hand combat system implemented instead of the QTE system where you press buttons and the helpless enemy gets curbstomped in amusing canned beatdown animations.

I want crib customization to return from SR2 and be expanded. I was really disappointed that half the cribs in SR3 are identical penthouses and only the exteriors can be upgraded.

Bring back clothing layering and custom logos. Even if lots of clothes look terrible and clip through each other when layered, let the player decide that for themselves.

Add a real in-depth tattoo system to the game. Tattoos in SR3 are pathetic. Add something like Rock Band 3's tattoo system to the game, which has hundreds of tattoos and lets you stretch, recolor, resize, mirror, layer them on top of each other and place them anywhere you wish on your body. That would be amazing.

Remember, Top Gear U.K. started off kinda shaky too, I'm pretty sure U.S. will get it right, eventually, someday...
Anyways, I think adding voices would among the top requests for the wishlist.

It did start off a little shaky but they always had that comedy there but they seemed pretty biased towards certain manufacturers at the start and the US one is just, really weak and sometimes they don't bring up shit for points for or against vehicles.
I miss the Male Voice 2 from SR2 the most, even though it's like a typical black voice it works perfect for any race and I loved the way the voice actor adds comedy into just about any sentence, when he does his Micheal Jackson taunt he says something along the lines of: "OW! Oh, chk, chk, aww yeah, bitch!" and I love it.

I'd love to see a deeper hand-to-hand combat system implemented instead of the QTE system where you press buttons and the helpless enemy gets curbstomped in amusing canned beatdown animations.

I want crib customization to return from SR2 and be expanded. I was really disappointed that half the cribs in SR3 are identical penthouses and only the exteriors can be upgraded.

Bring back clothing layering and custom logos. Even if lots of clothes look terrible and clip through each other when layered, let the player decide that for themselves.

Add a real in-depth tattoo system to the game. Tattoos in SR3 are pathetic. Add something like Rock Band 3's tattoo system to the game, which has hundreds of tattoos and lets you stretch, recolor, resize, mirror, layer them on top of each other and place them anywhere you wish on your body. That would be amazing.
I would agree with these points but Volition made it pretty clear they weren't going to do layered clothing. I do heavily agree on the tats as well considering how well Forza's able to pull off the custom skins that show up immediately in online play. I do miss the crib customization pretty badly and if they had some what of a combo system or command system for doing exactly which attack in SR for the fights, that would be pretty cool, I'd probably just keep bitch slapping people if it were ever implemented in SR2.

The Male Voice 2 is still there, at least in 3 it was there.

edit. yeah, still there in 4.
It's my second favorite voice.

The Male Voice 2 is still there, at least in 3 it was there.

edit. yeah, still there in 4.
It's my second favorite voice.

Are you sure? I have it on my character in SR3 right now and it doesn't sound even close to the same, which is why I was using the Brit voice originally.

Back