Community Modding Wishlist

I really liked SR2 british accent, with Mr Sheffield

SR3 and 4 british voice is just painful to hear.
+1

I loved the SR2 British voice, the SRTT voice is just not even nearly as good.

+1

I loved the SR2 British voice, the SRTT voice is just not even nearly as good.

I'm pretty fond of Sir Charles' playa voice from SR2 as well.

I'd love to be able to have sufficient modding tools to add new cars into the game.
If I could then I would instantly make the BTTF DeLorean a new vehicle, and *hopefully* add some kind of particle effect once it reaches a certain velocity.

MUST. HAVE. O_O

I would love to have the BTTF DeLorean, maybe with modes so you can drive or hover it like Burnout Paradise Jensen P88 Special.

I would love to have the BTTF DeLorean, maybe with modes so you can drive or hover it like Burnout Paradise Jensen P88 Special.

People have made working BTTF DeLorean's for GTA and Crysis 1. So it should be possible with the mod SDK that we are getting. :D

Wait, I was reminiscing about my days of yore with SR2 on Xbox 360 and I remembered the sweet ass EDF DLC my buddy had for it and how freaked he was when they released the free Unkut DLC since not many games ever had free DLC.
If we could get some of that DLC on PC, or all of it since I'm a greedy bastard I would surely have the worlds tallest pitched tent.

People have made working BTTF DeLorean's for GTA and Crysis 1. So it should be possible with the mod SDK that we are getting. :D

I agree, I think it could be done. I mean GTA IV never had an SDK or even documentation made available for the community on how to develop for it and yet, they still did it.

i just want my color options back for my modern solider suit and the ransom collector i hope there is a update or something that fixes this

Back