DLC that YOU want to see

Then you look, cause I'm done. Never buying another Bethesda game again. It's supposed to work properly from the start not have me play without autosave or spend 6 hours on that God-awful Nexus Network looking for mods that might fix what Bethesda should have fixed from the beginning.

Disabling autosave and installing a million fan-made fixes doesn't make Skyrim a well optimized game, it fixes a handful of issues (maybe) but that's it. Not to mention Skyrim mods take up a lot of space, so you're basically trading one problem for another.
The unofficial patches do fix the major issues, while I completely agree it was a shitty port and way to buggy to be considered finished (unmodded is still buggy as hell) I did spend countless hours (WAY to many, in total I'd say a couple of months) worth of time researching the general issues and ways to get the game running flawless and I personally think it was worth it. Like you said though, to each his own. While we should NOT have to make mods to fix issues, in skyrims case I didnt mind because that game entertains the hell out of me :D

Okay fuck it, I don't want ANY wishes for this game, I want wishes in real life.

I wish for a time machine, DeLorean or not, and then I will use it, kill all the bastards who made SR2 for PC AND replace them with someone better, maybe IdolNinja and Minimaul unless they're not good with PC ports either, so anyone good with PC ports.

CD Projekt, I hate you for breaking SR2 for PC! Stop making other games! SR2 over Witcher games!

Also, Eurotrash, you actually seem to have problems with a lot of games instead.

Heh, just being hyperbole. Thing is, you have problems with SR2 and you have problems with Skyrim, any other games you have problems with now? (Better respond that somewhere else, my profile or PM, since IdolNinja's watching us making off-topic stuff.) *Waves at him*

I don't hate SR2, I hate the fact that it wasn't optimized properly and I believe that SR TT is a better quality product even if it doesn't have as much stuff as SR2. I believe in quality over quantity. SR2 was the first Saints Row game on PC though and Volition more than made up for that screw up, now they just gotta make up for the more recent one... As for Skyrim, it's a good game as far as gameplay, graphics, story etc. go but it's not acceptable for RPG's or even action-RPG's to have this many quest bugs.

Anyway let's see umm... I hate everything that Rockstar made after GTA San Andreas, that was their last good game. Mainly because they are too story-heavy, and the stories are kind of boring, focus on mundane s*** like family, romance, etc. I mean damn, GTA IV forced you to get a girlfriend (obvious UC) and buy cheap Russian clothes to impress her before you even got to fire a gun. Also, they ruined Max Payne 3.

I hate most Need For Speed games after Hot Pursuit 2. It used to be about pissing of the law enforcement by driving fancy cars really fast, but after that it shifted towards "pimpin'" VW Golfs by placing speakers in their trunks, stupid spinny things on their rims and neons under their chassis.

I hate sports games. God I hate sports games...

I hate 90% of first person shooters, the 10% being Valve's shooters plus Duke Nukem and Serious Sam.

I generally hate most games that IGN goes crazy about, IGN f***ing sucks.

Oh and I liked Mass Effect 3's ending... whaaat? :3

The unofficial patches do fix the major issues, while I completely agree it was a shitty port and way to buggy to be considered finished (unmodded is still buggy as hell) I did spend countless hours (WAY to many, in total I'd say a couple of months) worth of time researching the general issues and ways to get the game running flawless and I personally think it was worth it. Like you said though, to each his own. While we should NOT have to make mods to fix issues, in skyrims case I didnt mind because that game entertains the hell out of me :D

None that I've ever heard of, sorry. The Wolf Queen quest for example hasn't been fixed yet, Esbern's voice hasn't been fixed (and the fixes that people upload seem to be taken down for some reason), the Hearhfire house building bugs haven't been fixed, etc...

Last edited:
How about we forget about Eurotrash's ramblings and get back on topic, yeah?

I think it'd be neat if we got some sort of Ultor themed DLC.

How about we forget about Eurotrash's ramblings and get back on topic, yeah?

I think it'd be neat if we got some sort of Ultor themed DLC.

Don't dismiss it as ramblings, unless you merely meant his last reply which does drift off a bit.

But on topic: Yes, please. More landmass, zoom out the map and you just have sooooo much water even Spongebob would say it's too much. Give Sally some more ground to play with please.

So...you can't modify the images in a coloring book? I made all sort of splendid additions to the images that were there....as far as a three year old can produce art.... just because I can't insert binary code into it doesn't mean it can't be modified or subjectively improved.

Of course, but that comparison makes it sound like modding is a feature of the game. If you were to erase and modify the shape and contours of the images inside it, that would be a more accurate comparison.

Maybe I didn't entirely understand it ether, if so, my apologies.

Anyway yeah, ze topic... IDK just give us more guns. You can never have enough of those.

Oh, a chainsaw! I was disappointed to see it didn't make it to SR IV. It was hardly an effective weapon in SR TT so I doubt it would be any better in SR IV but... it's a chainsaw!

Of course, but that comparison makes it sound like modding is a feature of the game. If you were to erase and modify the shape and contours of the images inside it, that would be a more accurate comparison.

Maybe I didn't entirely understand it ether, if so, my apologies.

I think there's som misunderstanding on both sides here, no need for apologies.
The adding of images by yourself (the analogy becomes a bit weird if you let other kids color in YOUR color book) to the book is also NOT a part of the book itself (as we are in agreement), but you can credit the maker for giving you the space on the paper to make the additions you want, can't you? Plenty of coloring books that at best allow only for scribbles and small doodles only, or nothing at all.

Better yet:

lan12.jpg

Don't dismiss it as ramblings, unless you merely meant his last reply which does drift off a bit.

But on topic: Yes, please. More landmass, zoom out the map and you just have sooooo much water even Spongebob would say it's too much. Give Sally some more ground to play with please.
make an island resort!!!(maybe with a mall)

Speaking of the watery surroundings, here again is where the "simulation" part of the game could be exploited for wacky hijinks.
Change a setting and Steelport gets dumped into the middle of an endless desert (for those who are sick of water). Change another and Steelport flies above the clouds (you could insert about a million Bioshock Infinite jokes right here).

Back