Easier Activity Goals

can you do rampage also?

im trying to go for gold for every activity now, thanks to this mod, finished the game for some time now, this mod made me want to continue playing lol

Rampage and Blazing are done.. that's the xtbl. It increases the time for blazing, and reduces the points for all the rampages. All part of the standard pack. The str2_pc and asm_pc files are just for the rifts because they're handled separately in-game.

The 'stream_grid.asm_pc' appears to cause a crash to desktop every time I try to start the quest 'The Escape'. The only way I could get past that quest was to take that file out of my install directory, and only put it back after we finished escaping the Zin mothership. Just thought you should know.

Did you download the newer uploaded version? They did change that file in the patch back in end of august, and I uploaded a newer version. It should work ok still, they didn't change that file with the recent patch which was mostly dlc and engine. Try downloading the file from the first post, and re-extracting it, replacing any files.

If the newer version is 1.07z, then yes, that's the one I was originally using. Also, I didn't even get the game until mid-September, so...

Just checked it in the activities, and I'm not having an issue. They didn't change the file so it should still work for that mission too. I can't easily test The Escape because we don't have a mission replay mod yet :(
So I guess the obvious two questions. First, you ARE using the Steam version, right? And two, you don't have any other str2 mods that require a modified stream_grid.asm_pc file, right? There's a few mods out there that change it, and they might have issues playing together. Worse, they'll have to be using an up-to-date version of the asm (well, as of the patch that changed it) so it could have issues. The reason is that this issue is one of them that crops up when there's an old modified stream_grid.asm_pc used, and typically comes up if you haven't updated the mods.

I am using the Steam version, and my other mods are IdolNinja's Additional Cheats, Easy Unlocker 4.5, Unlimited Superpowers (updated version), No More Tornado, Homies Keep Original Outfits, More Superpower Upgrades, Friendly Fire Unrestricted, Challenge Revamp, and Golden CID Stays In Place... none of which touch stream_grid.asm_pc that I know about.

Also experienced the same crash as well. When doing the Escape it crashes the second you click to do the quest. Removing this file fixes it.

I am using the latest version and no other mods that mess with the particular file (currently using Additional Cheats, Friendly Fire Unrestricted, and Easy Unlocker, all updated).

Last edited:
Also experienced the same crash as well. When doing the Escape it crashes the second you click to do the quest. Removing this file fixes it.

I am using the latest version and no other mods that mess with the particular file (currently using Additional Cheats, Friendly Fire Unrestricted, and Easy Unlocker, all updated).
Just chiming in, also having this issue.
(removing that one file when doing the mission let me progress; saved, exited, and tossed it back in after)

this also caused a crash during the mission where you rescue matt miller, after the robot sequence.

Last edited:
Back