First-person camera experiment

I just tried this mod and I really like it.

So far my only problem is the player model. Is there any way to make the entire player invisible except for the hands? Because when i run around all I see is a headless body at the bottom of the camera which looks a little weird.
Otherwise, I really like this.

I just tried this mod and I really like it.

So far my only problem is the player model. Is there any way to make the entire player invisible except for the hands? Because when i run around all I see is a headless body at the bottom of the camera which looks a little weird.
Otherwise, I really like this.
Check out the OP :) Download and install the patch, go to wardrobe and undress your character. His/her body should disappear (except of arms).

so i have been playing around with the table and i have come to the concussion to say if you can restrict the torso movement but not remove it all what would greatly change the mod (if its even possible yet)

so i have been playing around with the table and i have come to the concussion to say if you can restrict the torso movement but not remove it all what would greatly change the mod (if its even possible yet)
The problem is that we can either switch spine-bending for certain animations on or off.

The problem is that we can either switch spine-bending for certain animations on or off.

ah so there's no half way. id say turn it of for the time being but only for if you want to see you whole body because frankly i like seeing it all not just the arms

ah so there's no half way. id say turn it of for the time being but only for if you want to see you whole body because frankly i like seeing it all not just the arms

or better yet key bind it with sandbox+ so you could turn them on and off?

hey can someone give me the files that comes in the original folder of the game?
I messed up the folder :( -i'm sorry my english isn't good

Back