First-person camera experiment

Thought so. Another stupid pirate bites the dust.

When will these idiots learn that most of the mods on this site will never work correctly with their cracked versions.
Have you ever thought of the fact that all the pirates might be the same ignorant person who creates new accounts?
Maybe thats just me. :p

Have you ever thought of the fact that all the pirates might be the same ignorant person who creates new accounts?
Maybe thats just me. :p

Yes, that's why we have an administrative ip lookup tool and check for that. A lot of banning happens behind the scenes for alt accounts and we'll even go so far as to block ip addresses if needed.

Thought so. Another stupid pirate bites the dust.

When will these idiots learn that most of the mods on this site will never work correctly with their cracked versions.
I would like to reference to his nick: I think he's really blind. ;)

Yes, that's why we have an administrative ip lookup tool and check for that. A lot of banning happens behind the scenes for alt accounts and we'll even go so far as to block ip addresses if needed.
You could add "banned users" and "pirates" to the forum statistics.

I'm having trouble with this. It works perfectly fine when I'm zooming in with a pistol or smg or something, but when I'm running around, the camera seems to be too high, so it's showing the characters back and missing head, along with a lot of clipping. Of course, the same problem happens with sprint attacks and parachuting. The character's head is invisible, but the camera seems to be hovering too high above where the head would be. And suggestions on fixing this bug?

I'm having trouble with this. It works perfectly fine when I'm zooming in with a pistol or smg or something, but when I'm running around, the camera seems to be too high, so it's showing the characters back and missing head, along with a lot of clipping. Of course, the same problem happens with sprint attacks and parachuting. The character's head is invisible, but the camera seems to be hovering too high above where the head would be. And suggestions on fixing this bug?
I decided to go with a current camera placement because higher ones made you feel gigantic. You can alternate it in camera_free.xtbl if you wish though. Find a proper submode (for example: Sprint, Exterior Close) and change its "Y" value. However, I'm not exactly sure if clipping issues are caused by a camera being too high (too low, maybe, so the high collars of outfits get into a way?).

1024x576.resizedimage
This is what I mean. That's where my camera is. It's too high and far back. It's probably a problem on my end, but would you mind helping me?

Was your character sprinting when you took that screenshot? Does the camera work okay when you walk, fine aim or stand still? Either way, if you want to adjust the camera position by yourself, edit the file I've pointed you in last post (camera_free.xtbl), find a submode you're interested in (exterior_close defines the camera position while you're standing still outside the building, sprint regulates camera position while sprinting etc.) and change <X>, <Y> and <Z> attributes of <Lookat_offests> to some other values (for example: change <Y>1.2</Y> to <Y>1.4</Y> to move the camera slightly upwards). You can be interested in <z_dist> and <y_dist> tags as well.

After making those edits, save the file and run the game to . Repeat until you're satisfied with results :)

Also, note that udressing your character's lower body (ekhm) allows you to play your character with hovering arms only.

Hi, so I installed the mod, everything's going smoothly, then I launched the Zombie Attack mission, and the forced gas mask gave my character his head back. Now, the Military Man necklace doesn't appear in Let's Pretend, or any stores, or even my Wardrobe, and my character's head is visible at all times. What should I do? Is there a fix for this?

EDIT: I used an earlier save, one that was headless, and used the Save Editor to import that appearance into my game. It worked. I also saved an Outfit with the headlessness, just in case the bug happens again. Might work, might not, we'll see.

Hi, so I installed the mod, everything's going smoothly, then I launched the Zombie Attack mission, and the forced gas mask gave my character his head back. Now, the Military Man necklace doesn't appear in Let's Pretend, or any stores, or even my Wardrobe, and my character's head is visible at all times. What should I do? Is there a fix for this?

EDIT: I used an earlier save, one that was headless, and used the Save Editor to import that appearance into my game. It worked. I also saved an Outfit with the headlessness, just in case the bug happens again. Might work, might not, we'll see.
That's interesting. I haven't played through the game with FPS mod enabled but I certainly can't think of any reason of why wardrobe/clothes shops assortment would differ after beating certain missions. I'm going to inspect this bug more closely this weekend.
Thanks for the info!

Back