First-person camera experiment

just wondering, would it be possible to make to make a command or hotkey script to toggle the command posted on the first page on/off? or add command to sandbox which toggles the visability? that way it could be toggled off before a cut scene then toggeled back on. idk much about this stuff but it was just a thought, and it's the thought that counts right? =D

just wondering, would it be possible to make to make a command or hotkey script to toggle the command posted on the first page on/off? or add command to sandbox which toggles the visability? that way it could be toggled off before a cut scene then toggeled back on. idk much about this stuff but it was just a thought, and it's the thought that counts right? =D
The problem is that camera placement and head visibility are two totally different stories controlled by two totally different files. Thanks to Sandbox+ magic, there's a way to change head visibility on the go. The camera placement, on the other hand, can not be changed dynamically and therefore head visibility switch wouldn't come useful at all.
I also believe that it should be possible to create a code responsible for revealing character's head at the start of cutscenes. The problem is that such code would require a pretty excessive (to excessive, one may say) changes to original files and therefore making its usefulness debatable.

I don't know if anyone else said this (but I'm sure someone did) but this seems to disable nudity mods, i often play with my girlfriend and we both got this mod but then afterwards the censor started showing up on her body again. So, i was wondering how to uninstall the mod without accidentally uninstalling my other mods

It's probably because this FPS mod uses the same XTBL file as your nudity mod does, I bet it has to be customize_items.xtbl. If that's the case, then there's no way of simply restoring overwritten files. If you want to get rid of FPS without getting censor bar removed, you have to first delete all XTBL files used by mod mod (take a look at the ZIP archive to know what has to be removed) and install nudity mod afterwards.

It's probably because this FPS mod uses the same XTBL file as your nudity mod does, I bet it has to be customize_items.xtbl. If that's the case, then there's no way of simply restoring overwritten files. If you want to get rid of FPS without getting censor bar removed, you have to first delete all XTBL files used by mod mod (take a look at the ZIP archive to know what has to be removed) and install nudity mod afterwards.
I was able to delete these files and get my mod reinstalled, thanks for the tip. :)

Can u please put a link for the original files like without the mod cuz i replaced the files and then deleted the modded files and now my saints row wont work

Can u please put a link for the original files like without the mod cuz i replaced the files and then deleted the modded files and now my saints row wont work

Verify integrity on Steam and it will replace any modded/missing archives with the original ones.

dam it wont work with mine cuz mines cracked but ill probably try to reinstall it somehow

Thought so. Another stupid pirate bites the dust.

When will these idiots learn that most of the mods on this site will never work correctly with their cracked versions.

Back