Gang Plus One (Saints Heroes Gang)

I just installed this mod and am missing one of my favorite homey girls choices, one that was in Gandalfs pack that I normally use.

It is the female NPC's you see walking the streets with the skimpy stripper outfit and a cowboy hat.
I miss them, are they in this mod as a choice or is there some unlock I missed that this mod requires that wasn't in Gandalfs?
Also, the ones with the angel wings , I did not see them. I wasn't using them but..

This character I have is at the 80 percent point in the game, the snatch Zimos mission was done long ago so if these are part of the 'Ho' group I dunno
what ta do!
Now I have not done all the snatch activities though, is that why?

Using the latest GOTR beta patch that IdolNinja posted Gentlemen_of_S_testbuild_v1.0b2b_WIP_prelease

Made sure the directory with the xtbl files is free of conflicts.

Oh, I should mention using the Ethical Tough Version and
the addon that adds crowd action nodes or some such.

The latest GoS you're using is up to date with this latest GPO version. The unethical builds add a lot more homies. Maybe give those a try?

EDIT:
Should have refreshed and seen the answer from encogen before posting :p

Yah, I'll just have to complete all the snatch activities I guess. Cry.
I just blew a gasket trying to finish one of the medium ones. I suck.
The damn cars they give me drive like toads, they turn like a damn tank.
I kept running into street lamps. I'm tempted to blame one of the new mods for
messing with turning radius and response! I may try and see if that is why I was having such
a hard time just steering the car around corners.
Or it could just be I suck.

I want me cowgirls .

I'll try again tommorow.

And a million voices cried out to Minimaul for his save editor!

Went through Pixel's zombie mod, and there are changes to char table, spawn ranks, and new personality templates as well, from what I can tell.
I really don't feel like creating a separate zombie-friendly version (or any new version, for that matter), so, in short, compatibility's not happening in any foreseeable future. On my side, at least.

too bad. i hope someone will make a zombie version then

Attached Gangstas in Space files to the first post.

It adds 5 characters to the Aliens customization group and makes GPO compatible with GiS in general. Added are blue-skinned Alien soldiers, Kwilanna, Space Brutina and Andy Zhen. NOTE that the above become available only after you've unlocked the Aliens group by completing the first GiS mission.

You can ignore copying the spawn_info_ranks if you have the latest GoS compilation, as that file is already included and is compatible with Gangstas in Space.

So. In v1.1, whenever that comes, all characters that can be coloured will wear Saints purple colours by default. There will be 6 options in total. Here be samples.

8A6F7FDA4D742508464863693A5B0957CBF6BCA7

C012A14C5AD910931976112D0F397E78175733B2

EB49F33E6BCB9026D964F255EFAC6F76488977BF

919DE4725DAF1BBEB1ABAF7EA9332200A8E0AA71

B72AC3BB643FB12DD8CB2BC494B8A71D446FDEDC

8B6D489C6DF3472463C8EC4174B5D059E8FEC55F

Back