Gang Plus One (Saints Heroes Gang)

Alright finally got the game to save again wanna say thanks for your help but, could you pm me a link to 1.0 version of the mod? I kinda deleted it earlier and I don't see the 1.0 link on the 1sr page.​

EDIT: Just to be clear I need it to update to 1.1 version of your mod :)

Alright finally got the game to save again wanna say thanks for your help but, could you pm me a link to 1.0 version of the mod? I kinda deleted it earlier and I don't see the 1.0 link on the 1sr page.​

EDIT: Just to be clear I need it to update to 1.1 version of your mod :)

All releases are self contained. You would never need a previous version to update.

Current GoS version of the mod is 1.0 (sans the Alien stuff). You could use that, although, as Idol said, it is not required to update.

Guess it's time to add that to the first post (why do I always learn these things the hard way?).

EDITED post.

IF your installing this mod, BE SURE TO READ THE INCLUDED INSTRUCTIONS.
HE ddid a great job explaining what you need to know.
I suggest anyone unsure just use the ethical version. you will know why if you read the
instructions. Can't go wrong with the Saints Crowd and color options even if you
don't use the rest of it.

IGNORE this stuff below, was original post. ooh, oooh, ooh. eek.
>>>>>
Yes, just place the Gang Plus one files in the zip in the sr3 executable folder (or root as you say)
xtbls there will take precedence over GoS compiled selections placed in pc/cache folder. So it is easy to update.

Gang Plus One is a little different from other mods since there are many subfolders with different flavors. He'll have to choose one of them and place those files from that subfolder in the install folder with the exe.

Yah, he's changed it a lot from before. I looked at the latest one just now. I had to, I had a accident and lost all sorts of stuff.

I should have said, read the instructions they are included! never fails, reading.

You can't go wrong with the ethical build and add the optional Saints Crowd and one of the color changers. Way coolness man. Way.

His zips are a good example of how it should be done, instructions included!

Back