Gang Plus One (Saints Heroes Gang)

Hi I'm new to the forums.

Anyway, I've upgraded from v1.0 to v1.1 by following the instructions on the first post, but when I load my save the game crashes.

Erm, it should not do that .'
Did you read the instructions ? I've used that mod here a lot , it never crashes the game.
However, I used the ethical build. No issues with saves with that if updating later.

You did read the instructions I hope. Cause if you failed to do things right, yep you can corrupt a save. He explains it
all in the instructions.

I should edit that post. It isn't the kind of mod one just drops in without a care in the world. Requires some reading.

I did read the instructions but I'll try Bigmacontrack's suggestion. I forgot to tell you that I'm using the unethical build.

(EDIT 2)
I reinstalled the mod sans(without) the dlc xtbl files and still didn't work
(EDIT 3)
Right, your gonna love this, basically I reverted to the old version of the mod (v1) and SRTT started working again (not much of a surprise) but then for some reason I have all the new gang members from the most recent update even though the files are gone o_OWhAt ThE?

I did read the instructions but I'll try Bigmacontrack's suggestion. I forgot to tell you that I'm using the unethical build.

(EDIT 2)
I reinstalled the mod sans(without) the dlc xtbl files and still didn't work
(EDIT 3)
Right, your gonna love this, basically I reverted to the old version of the mod (v1) and SRTT started working again (not much of a surprise) but then for some reason I have all the new gang members from the most recent update even though the files are gone o_OWhAt ThE?
You're confusing the living hell out of me here. What xtbl files do you have in your SRTT directory now?

never mind I reinstalled all of the mods I have yesterday.
Just ignore me, my problem was probably just a one off, but thanks for your help though.:)

Unless someone reports that Unethical actually works with Clones-updated SRTT and it is something on my end, Unethical is considered dead and should not be used.

Ethical works just fine by the way.

Edit: Semi-false alarm. While Unethical actually does work, I've discovered that SRTT really doesn't like having random characters in each slot on game load. Avoid saving with random characters if possible.

encogen
I put the ethical, but I do not like the fact that the gang members all the time walking around with guns.
What can be done, so they walked the streets without a weapon, and when taken out of his danger?

What can be done,so theywalked the streetswithout a weapon, and whentaken outof hisdanger?
Change all relevant character_definitions.xtbl entries to use PEDM.xtbl and PEDF.xtbl animation sets. Then append the <anim_set> to each relevant character entry in character.xtbl and assign either GANG.xtbl or GANGF.xtbl sets. This is how civilian characters are made to carry bigger guns, or, in fact, even work as gang members. The downside is that characters will try to close the distance in what appears to be a melee combat stance before actually taking out the weapon - it looks weird and overall is a solution of questionable quality, but it should work.

Alternatively, one can force char entries to override gang animations with pedestrian ones and see what will replace what an how good it will look.

Back