Gat out of Hell chat/thoughts.

I got like 800 clusters before the first mission and the first cutscene activated. I had no idea getting the clusters pushed the story along. But now its nearly impossible to fly without the spires shooting me down .-.
you can just press E to dodge the missile if you buy the flight upgrade with cluster, its not a trouble

I wasn't going to bother with this, it looked like a reskinned SR4 and to be honest SR4 lost it's appeal after the first playthrough. I saw it a bit cheaper on ShopTo and decided to take a chance, if nothing else it completes my collection. I was actually pleasantly surprised, the game is isn't too bad, the flying is done really well and makes collecting the clusters less tedious and I must admit the singing made me smile. It does suffer from the lack of customisation and music, they do drag it down, as does this...

eIqGMsz.jpg

Please for the love of God, stop this. I do not need to be told things over and over again, add an Alzheimer's mode for those that do and leave the rest of us in peace.

I wasn't going to bother with this, it looked like a reskinned SR4 and to be honest SR4 lost it's appeal after the first playthrough. I saw it a bit cheaper on ShopTo and decided to take a chance, if nothing else it completes my collection. I was actually pleasantly surprised, the game is isn't too bad, the flying is done really well and makes collecting the clusters less tedious and I must admit the singing made me smile. It does suffer from the lack of customisation and music, they do drag it down, as does this...

eIqGMsz.jpg

Please for the love of God, stop this. I do not need to be told things over and over again, add an Alzheimer's mode for those that do and leave the rest of us in peace.

It is annoying to be sure, but I barely even see it. I just consider it as part of the scenery: it's not like I have to press a button to confirm that I've read it. That would've killed the game for me.

Though now I'm worried about playing the game because the counter is now inching toward the final battle and my skills are subpar. I just hope I can collect enough clusters to upgrade the powers beforehand...

It is annoying to be sure, but I barely even see it. I just consider it as part of the scenery: it's not like I have to press a button to confirm that I've read it. That would've killed the game for me.

Though now I'm worried about playing the game because the counter is now inching toward the final battle and my skills are subpar. I just hope I can collect enough clusters to upgrade the powers beforehand...

Final battle is by choice. It will not automatically force you to do it.

Final battle is by choice. It will not automatically force you to do it.

Considering how the story had progressed during most of the game, that fear would fill most people up who don't want the story to force them forward to the end. I thought it would make me do the fight instead of letting me choose to do it when I want to as well. Glad to see it didn't anyway.

Think of the flight/stall reminder as punishment for having poor flight skills. Max out your flight skills, and you'll never see it again.

And if you still manage to stall frequently, then the problem isn't the game itself at that point.

Think of the flight/stall reminder as punishment for having poor flight skills. Max out your flight skills, and you'll never see it again.

And if you still manage to stall frequently, then the problem isn't the game itself at that point.
There's a really nice mod to deal with stalling now but your points still stand. :)

Imagine a racing game that popped up "Try not to hit things" every time you clipped the kerb, or a shooter that told you "Try not to get shot" every time you got shot, that's what this is doing.

I'm not even flying here....

hPlt1JQ.jpg

And why am I getting this pearl of wisdom at level 20 with all my flight skills maxed out?

WK189eM.jpg

And this at level 20...

ih1etyH.jpg

The game treats the player like a dribbling idiot, have they hired Peter Molyneux on the quiet? don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying the game but I don't like having my intelligence insulted.

It sucks..It's nothing but a cheap cash grab..Give me SR5 now

My biggest problems -

No proper missions
Same SR4 activities with some tweaks
Same powers with some tweaks..There are few new ones but most of them are copy paste from SR4
No radio..I wanted some hell themed tracks lol
It's basically same Steelport map with Hell skin on it..lol
No customization options for GAT and Kinzie..
Kinzie does not fit as a character in this DLC...I find it funny when i see her murdering people like BOSS lol...Plus she has broad man-like muscular shoulder in the game which instantly turns me off...lol
GAT sucks...He just talks about murdering people all the time nothing else...

Back