Gat out of Hell chat/thoughts.

2006: Saints Row
2008: Saints Row 2
2011: Saints Row 3
2013: Saints Row 4
2015: Saints Row GOOH

Thinking what I'm thinking? I hope GOOH don't take 2015 for it alone....
I just hope Saints Row V won't be rushed as much as GooH because I'll be truly pissed off otherwise.

I just hope Saints Row V won't be rushed as much as GooH because I'll be truly pissed off otherwise.

It wasn't rushed at all. It was a small scope project and it did exactly what was intended.

It wasn't rushed at all. It was a small scope project and it did exactly what was intended.
There's lots of disabled SR IV (or even SR:TT) stuff mixed with the new content. SR IV audio, SR IV textures, SR IV homies mixed with cut new ones, SR IV cheats, SR IV vehicles, weapon customization system, even some SR IV weapons - all that stuff is just disabled. And I understand that hell citizens are poor and all but one type of pedestrian and 11 vehicles... Really.

Last edited:
Well they did recycle an entire map for SR4, so you can't really be surprised at this point.

There's lots of disabled SR IV (or even SR:TT) stuff mixed with the new content. SR IV audio, SR IV textures, SR IV homies mixed with cut new ones, SR IV cheats, SR IV vehicles, weapon customization system, even some SR IV weapons - all that stuff is just disabled. And I understand that hell citizens are poor and all but one type of pedestrian and 11 vehicles... Really.

Of course there is. Gat out of Hell was built on top of SRIV. Once again, the scope of the project was small and it was delivered as intended. You may not like it, but that doesn't mean it was rushed in any way.

And it was an expansion pack, not a full Saints Row game.
TLaD has 22 storyline missions + 7 new weapons and TBoGT has 30 storyline missions + another 7 new weapons. They're both expansion packs. They have also new interiors, new homies to hang out with, new side missions, new vehicles along with IV ones, even some new pedestrians... I understand that creating the completely new city takes much time but I'd prefer to wait one more year and see the great battle between Saints and their villains in the game, not in the outro.

TLaD has 22 storyline missions + 7 new weapons and TBoGT has 30 storyline missions + another 7 new weapons. They're both expansion packs. They have also new interiors, new homies to hang out with, new side missions, new vehicles along with IV ones, even some new pedestrians... I understand that creating the completely new city takes much time but I'd prefer to wait one more year and see the great battle between Saints and their villains in the game, not in the outro.

Don't forget new radio station: Vice City FM :D

But that's Rockstar circa 2010, bro.

Back