Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

I chose only that slider mod, and yes I am sure, I tried it.

I confirmed that it builds correctly with the right files using advanced mode and loose files. I have no idea why it's not working for you.

Have you tried building patch files instead and seeing if that works?

Also, compress your collection of loose mods that it builds and attach it in a post in this thread so I can confirm that the files are correct.

building patch files? explain pls, I am not such an expert in mods... compress the collection of mods that it builds and attach in it? how can I do it?

You're getting things mixed up. I'm asking you for 2 very separate things:

1. Use the patch build option in GoS instead of loose files and test to see if those work for you. i.e. when in advanced mode, select option P instead of L after selecting the extended sliders. Make sure to also run the cleanup batch file in the root of your SRTT install first to remove all loose mods. Also make sure to put your patch files in the proper folder. Patch files do not go in the root, but rather they replace the ones in:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache\

2. If that still doesn't work for you, then build loose mods and use 7zip or some other compression to software to create a compressed archive and attach it here so I can examine it and try to figure out what you did wrong.

You also never answered my question whether any of the mods worked for you like mission replay, or if it was only the slider part that had problems. Those core mods are selected by default (unless you manually deselected all of them.)

Found out how to install without steam ;)

Gosh they really don't think do they. Although it's not fine to pirate things, if they manage to get this working fully on a non-steam version good for them (I am in no way supporting them or piracy in anyway) but for C*r*s*'s sake don't announce to the very forum hosted by the guy responsible for the mod you're a pirate. The also shouldn't be linking their Steam profile as that's an easy giveaway to see if they actually own it or not.

Back