Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

The million dollar question is, does a newly created character look ok?

Wouldn't he have to progress through the game enough on that character to unlock the outfit though? Installing any kind of mod to unlock it right away would pretty much put us at square one. Though in the case of the failure of the other suggestions, I suppose it's the last option.

This: http://i.imgur.com/8kV5U.jpg is what I've been able to get with and without extended sliders by zeroing the settings. It's definitely different from the the comparison images.

To be honest, that looks pretty normal to me. That post also answers my above question. God speed my boy.

Also, what happens if you completely clear out all mods. You mentioned that you reinstalled the game, but you didn't mention if you deleted all mods from the root of your SRTT install folder, which a verify integrity would not touch. i.e. delete all files with the following extensions:
.xtbl
.lua
.asm_pc
.str_pc

Wait, are we talking about the Steelport Gang Pack DLC decker outfit, or the Decker outfit you get for the assassination mission?

Looking at the pictures again, are you using a height mod? I wonder if it's just not scaling correctly.

Also, what happens if you completely clear out all mods. You mentioned that you reinstalled the game, but you didn't mention if you deleted all mods from the root of your SRTT install folder, which a verify integrity would not touch. i.e. delete all files with the following extensions:
.xtbl
.lua
.asm_pc
.str_pc

Cleared out the ones I could find, no change. Gonna uninstall, kill everything in the directory and reinstall again. And then start a new game. If its still there I'm going to go insane.

Well great. The door in Safeword in Return to Steelport is bugged and wont open. So now I can't get to the point in the unmodded game where I could get the outfit. This is very annoying.

Meh. I achieved near 100% completion shortly before posting this, so I'm going to assume that it's all in my head.

Thanks for the help though.

Well great. The door in Safeword in Return to Steelport is bugged and wont open. So now I can't get to the point in the unmodded game where I could get the outfit. This is very annoying.

Meh. I achieved near 100% completion shortly before posting this, so I'm going to assume that it's all in my head.

Thanks for the help though.

My friend had that problem. He just had to verify his cache and reinstall the mod (GoS Multiplayer Compatible) and I think on his second playthrough it worked. No idea if the same solution will work for you though.

It's a common vanilla bug actually. You can cheat in the gun you use for the zombie mission (the one that pushes the toxic barrels with force that I can't remember the name of) and it will blow open any door with a charged attack.

Back