Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Your character looks way too skinny to be normal in that pic. I think you still have some kind of slider mod installed and just don't realize it. It's probably in the root with your exe. I would delete all files in the root of your SRTT install (not the subfolders) and verify integrity to have Steam create new vanilla ones.

One weird thing too to look at in your pictures compared to the photo I provided is that in a proper outfit, the backpack bows inwards at the top and tapers downwards.

EDIT: I also agree with Idol, your character looks unnaturally skinny in that outfit. I don't think even the thinnest body slider in vanilla has that kind of an impact on that outfit.

Okay, deleted everything but the folders in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third , verified integrity, this is what we get:

http://i.imgur.com/SAS7J.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ts0ft.jpg

Note that this is one of the default character builds (except the voice).

The hell. I killed the entire \saints row the third folder before reinstalling. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? IT MAKES NO SENSE.

Bleh. Here's the contents of C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third

[folders]
DirectX
packfiles
reslists
videos

[files]
game_launcher.exe
saintsrowthethird.exe
saintsrowthethird_dx11.exe
vcredist_x86.exe

binkw32.dll
steam_api.dll
display.ini

viewed.dat
capture.srtt_audiodump
capture.srtt_framedump
changelist.txt

Readme_SaintsRowTheThird_CZ.txt
...DE
...EN
...ES
...FR
...IT
...NL
...PL
...PL
...RU

installscript.vdf
launcher.vpp_pc

from that it seems like ONLY the skinny part of a slider mod is installed? thats REALLY weird....my personal suggestion if you have good internet is to just delete the entire directory and re-download the whole game again. Otherwise id wait for a response from IdolNinja. Weird weird

Those pics all look like vanilla sliders to me, including the skinny ones. The only thing I can think of, and this is a bit of a long shot, is that some corrupted/modded info is stored in your profile itself. Try backing up and then deleting all your saves/info:
..\steam\userdata\38629629\55230\

Back