Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

If you have answered this before just point me in the direction, but my fps slows down when I play is this caused by the graphics setting, which worked fine before I added the mod, or because of some conflict with the mod itself? Note: When I first installed and played it everything worked fine.

If you have answered this before just point me in the direction, but my fps slows down when I play is this caused by the graphics setting, which worked fine before I added the mod, or because of some conflict with the mod itself? Note: When I first installed and played it everything worked fine.

Which mods did you install? Is it just the default co-op or did you do a custom install?

The advanced one with all the files compressed into the two separate ones which I then used to replace their counter parts

I would like to not be rude, but your questions seem to have no purpose. If you are trying to ascertain a specific mod which is the cause of the problem, then I can't really help you since I don't have them all in loose files and instead did the recommended instructions which isn't compatible co-op.

I believe that only one other person has mentioned a performance hit, and verifying integrity and reinstalling GoS fixed it. Also, the above question from blagblagbalh is very relevant. If you have an underpowered system then the onus is on you to rebuild and eliminate mods one by one to find which is the culprit.

The thing is, it worked fine the first day I installed it, I even did a stress test by creating maximum police and gang presence as well as adding my own gang into the mix, there was no performance drop. I have also lowered the settings to medium despite having played the game on Ultra till now, I also run various mods from games that require more computing power than this one. Power options are on high performance. So my only thought is mod conflict which shouldn't be possible due to it being a compilation. In other words, I have run out of ideas. I will try installing it again.

My friend installed this,and when he presses esc the game freezes,He installed loose mod compilation. Can someone help?

Why can't he ask for help himself?
Perhaps if he/you posted a bit more information, like what options your friend installed, what version of the game he has, etc.

Back