Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Hi, I recently attempted to install the mod, and for some reason, it does not seem to be working

I have a legit steam copy of both Saints Row The Third and SR2 ( while I am not exactly tec savvy, I was able to get GoR for SR2 working without a problem )

I dont really know what info to give you, but any help getting this awesome mod to work would be great; so far I have tried...

1. I fully read and followed the "read me" document

2. I ran the remove all mods

3. set-up and installed the GoS

After this did not work I tried doing a clean/fresh re-installation of Saints Row The Third and attempted to repeat the process, but still with no luck.

Helicopters wont appear in the dock, and the sliders seem normal/vanilla as far as I can tell.

Thanks again

Did you actually select those options in Advanced mode. Did you build patch files or choose loose mods? Where exactly did you put the files?

Did you actually select those options in Advanced mode. Did you build patch files or choose loose mods? Where exactly did you put the files?

I selected all of my desired options, got the little "I" indication next to the ones I wanted

I chose patch files, and have not yet given loose mods a try

And I placed the two newly created patch files in: Steam> steamapps> common> saintsrow the third

Thanks for the quick reply :)

You moved them to the wrong folder. The root of the SRTT install is only for loose mods.

The patch files that you created go here and replace the originals:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache\

You moved them to the wrong folder. The root of the SRTT install is only for loose mods.

The patch files that you created go here and replace the originals:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\packfiles\pc\cache\

Thanks! Got it working, amazing job!

Slightly unrelated question, but in SR2 GoR is it possible to customize helicopters? I own the air port hanger but can only customize planes and I tried looking it up online but cant find anything.

Thanks again

Keep up the awesome work!

We could never get heli customization working in sr2, unfortunately.

Hi Ninja...great work on the SR3 mods gentlmen of steelprt. I know you have probably been asked this a million times but can we expect more mods to come? Ive tried other mods and have only been happy with your compilation. One other question, didnt really notice any new clothes when I applied the mod...most all the others worked. Thanks a ton and keep up the great work.

Tat2atco

I'm working on a gui version of GoS that will incorporate quite a few newer mods from the forum. There are more details here in this thread if you want to read back. Also, check the changelog for the store locations of the new clothing.

Back