Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Hope we see a release soon @_@, am holding off on getting mods till this comes out >.< (since I have heard they can conflict with this)

very excited to see your work!

I'm attempting to use the sandbox+ with the GoS, I have completed the GoS mod however when I try to put the Sandbox+ preload_anim file into the cache there's already one there that I think is part of the GoS, should I overwrite it or not?

You can safely overwrite. That preload_anim file is probably the one I gave to shitface to include with his npc behavior mod. It simply adds in the pony cart animations so they work when you pull it. The version included with Sandbox+ contains all those animations, plus the over shoulder carry ones. So, you definitely want to use the Sandbox+ version. :)

So I'm new at modding with Saints Row 3, i have the steam version from the thq bundle (thank god for that)
I've read through the install instructions but i feel like theres still something im doing wrong. I feel like a noob but how will i know if the mod is working/ could you help me get it to work. Thank you in advance

If you follow the directions, you'll have little to worry about. You'll know if the mod is working if you boot up the game and you see the effects in action :)

especially if you boot up a completed save and you're able to view the mission replay menu

OK, so this doesn't relate to Saints Row the Third, but I couldn't find an official forum for it... I attempted to use the "Gentlemen of the Row" mod for Saints Row 2, but none of the mods applied. Does SR2 differ from SRTT in modding? Doesn't seem like it should.

SR2 is different in how the mods work. With GotR you can only build patch files, and those have to go in the root of the sr2 install with the exe and replace the existing files.

Also, there's actually a SR2 specific set of subforum here on the site. The Gentlemen of the Row thread is stickied in the Mod Release subforum:
http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/index.php?threads/gentlemen-of-the-row.24/

Please use that thread for any additional questions you might have.

This is my second attempt at a mod-Extreme stun gun
you can edit some parts if you like
tell me if i should post it.

Attachments

• Extreme stun gun.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 379
Back