Gentlemen of Steelport Compilation

Is there a way to change the destination folder for the installer batch file? I have my steam installed to D:\...\Steam

JJ

Just re-read readme, I am such an Idiot. xD

it seems many ppl don't read the readme. if you don't know something read the readme. every info is in there. that's why it is there and called a readme.

It seems that I have run into a problem with the the file= Create_Custom_GoS_v1

It says that I need a folder called MY_CUSTOM_SR3_MODS, which I just created to fix that problem...

then I chose the P option in the command prompt and it says that it can't find the path on everything...

It seems that I have run into a problem with the the file= Create_Custom_GoS_v1

It says that I need a folder called MY_CUSTOM_SR3_MODS, which I just created to fix that problem...

then I chose the P option in the command prompt and it says that it can't find the path on everything...

You didn't extract it correctly then. All those files and folders are included in the archive. You do not need to create any folders yourself at all. Make sure that you are using either winrar or 7zip to extract.

Finally got around to using this and ran into onnnnne little problem.

When trying to customize my helicopters and VTOLs, it automatically closes the garage menu. Ona third attempt, SRTT completely CTD.

Any idea how I can work around this? Really wanna change my aircraft a bit.

Finally got around to using this and ran into onnnnne little problem.

When trying to customize my helicopters and VTOLs, it automatically closes the garage menu. Ona third attempt, SRTT completely CTD.

Any idea how I can work around this? Really wanna change my aircraft a bit.

Well, first of all you need to actually install the mod that changes your helicopters into boats so you can customize them. It's in the Vehicle submenu when you use Advanced mode. All your helis can then be modified at the dock. Just make sure to rebuild GoS without that mod after customizing them so they are back at your heliport. Otherwise they will act like boats and not be able to fly which breaks a ton of missions.

It's actually a problem with that specific type of garage (heliport) that we never could never figure out. The scripting for it seems to work exactly the same as other garage types, so it must be something weird happening in the exe itself. Hence, the workaround at the docks.

Is there a fix for TOD changes so spawning still works? For example with the mod in progress fancy TOD?

I'm not sure what you mean and what this has to do with GoS...

Back